TaylorMade Staff Bags - The Morgan Cup

Right on. Enough about my color obsessions and back to these bags. Makes me pretty excited about my own staff bag.
I agree, I'm super excited to see the bags Callaway has for us. I have decided with 100% certainty that I am using that bad boy for my everyday bag too.

TMaG really knocked the ball out of the park with these bags for you guys. What a great looking bag!

These bags are awesome. You guys are going to be rocking it out there!

If I had to guess I would say the Emory colors.

While that ties into the Atlanta theme for the bag, Emory is blue and gold like TC said, which doesn't exactly match up with this bag. Of course, those are small details.

I think that is an awesome looking bag. I would have to rock that bag on a daily basis.

While that ties into the Atlanta theme for the bag, Emory is blue and gold like TC said, which doesn't exactly match up with this bag. Of course, those are small details.

Emory's gold is an orangy gold in some of the logo's I've seen.

emory.png

There is a box awaiting at my house...unfortunately it's 2 1/2 hours until I get to leave work.

There is a box awaiting at my house...unfortunately it's 2 1/2 hours until I get to leave work.

time to start coughing and sneezing so they send you home

I'm pretty excited for you buddy. Do we get an ad unboxing video?

I'm pretty excited for you buddy. Do we get an ad unboxing video?

I'll see what I can do this evening.

CB - I just saw the video with your son. He is so cute! Stole the show from the bag for me. I'm a sucker for kids, clearly. The bag is awesome too. And my other comment... you get to wear that to work?? :) Oh and the sunglasses look great!!

That is without a doubt, the best looking bag I have ever seen! My favorite of the 2011 TM Major bags by far. The color scheme looks amazing! I must get one!

Great pics guys!

Last edited:
package arrived - video uploading. i hope it finishes before i have to leave!

package arrived - video uploading. i hope it finishes before i have to leave!

Public service announcement for you: if you spray champagne on the bag, it will ruin the bag. Don't do that. :D

Finally the video has uploaded!

[YOUTUBE]ze7K6Drrbec[/YOUTUBE]

CB, I just watched this video, your son is awesome. Also, the pediatrician side of me really appreciates that you didn't let him use the knife.

You are correct, the bag is stunning. My pictures didn't do it justice. I hate that the Fedex guy came 5 minutes before I had to leave to go to work, so no unboxing video for now.

TaylorMade PGA Champ 2011 Staff Bag Unboxing for CG13

TaylorMade PGA Champ 2011 Staff Bag Unboxing for CG13

Well it has arrived!!

Words and pictures, even the best video cannot do this bag justice. To see it in person, live, is a thing of beauty. I have seen the Standard R11 red/white/grey staff bag and it is very common.

This is not.

A limited edition, commemorative, staff bag for the 2011 PGA Championship. It is a light blue, white, and orange bag. After seeing it I am super stoked. The orange pops and adds flair. I absolutely love it!!

Im not sure my video will be done before i have to leave for work, so here are some teaser pics.

TMstaffbag14.jpg

TMstaffbag11.jpg

TMstaffbag22.jpg

Spoiler
TMstaffbag16.jpg

Spoiler
TMstaffbag19.jpg

Spoiler
TMstaffbag20.jpg

Spoiler
TMstaffbag18.jpg

Spoiler
TMstaffbag23.jpg

Spoiler
TMstaffbag12.jpg

Spoiler
TMstaffbag7.jpg

I cannot reiterate what this means to me. JB and GG you two are absolutely amazing, I am honored and humbled that I am given the opportunity to play in this once of a lifetime event.

It means the world to me, and the dedication, commitment, and respect I have for the Inaugural Morgan Cup of 2011 is without comparison.

Thank you, with every definition of the word, for this chance.

I also would love to thank TaylorMade for really grasping what this is for us, a once in a lifetime event, that few of us will ever be able to experience again. It has been said many times in previous posts, but it just cannot be mentioned enough times. This is something I will remember for a VERY long time, and I thank you TaylorMade for making this every bit as special and awesome as you are.

The one of kind, personal, touches go above and beyond what would normally be expected. Engraving our putters, our staff bags, the limited edition staff bags; even the pre-released irons... it's just amazing a company like yourselves took the time and resources to make this special for us. I sincerely cannot express in words the level of respect I hold for your company. Thank you, again, for everything you have done for us.

Looks awesome CG!

Great write up Matthew.

After viewing page 1 I realized I needed to change my shorts..........

Wow!

Nice pics Mat. It look sawesome with the clubs in it. I love the putter holder...hehe

Nice pics Mat. It look sawesome with the clubs in it. I love the putter holder...hehe

lol my putter is so short, it fell into the bag.

VIDEO - TaylorMade PGA Champ 2011 Staff Bag Unboxing for CG13

VIDEO - TaylorMade PGA Champ 2011 Staff Bag Unboxing for CG13

Here is the promised video:

off to work!!!

Great pictures Matt.

I am so thrilled with the fact that they took the time and effort to embroider our names on these. Crazy how some white thread can make an average golfer feel so important. As you said, it's some of the small touches like this or stamping the putters with our initials that I will never forget that TaylorMade took the effort to do for us...beyond what we could hope for.

That's going to be one nice looking cart with our two bags on the back Saturday afternoon.

Wow that PGA Championship bag is amazing looking!

Great pics and video Matt, TMaG has to be happy with your work you've done buddy. Good job! Oh and NICE BAG!

Here is the promised video:

off to work!!!

Great video! Must be tough to leave that beauty at home when you head out for work.

Great pics and video Matt, TMaG has to be happy with your work you've done buddy. Good job! Oh and NICE BAG!

they sure do. All kidding aside, CG has done a great job with his unboxing videos and other videos along the way.

Back