The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My oldest son just landed his first job! He'll be working for Dairy Queen. Time for him to pay back for that $300 "no seatbelt" ticket, LOL.

That would have been my dream 1st job, unfortunatley I worked in a peach packing shed.

Put it in the banter thread the other night but, I came away from clinic with a golf coaching job for a rival school to the one I teach at. Since I'm out of football and intended on just teaching this year, this truly is a happy-happy-joy-joy moment for me and hopefully a foot in the door for the future!

Put it in the banter thread the other night but, I came away from clinic with a golf coaching job for a rival school to the one I teach at. Since I'm out of football and intended on just teaching this year, this truly is a happy-happy-joy-joy moment for me and hopefully a foot in the door for the future!

Wow, congrats Jman, just think you will be raising a whole new generation of putter aficionados. They will have serious putter envy when you have them on the greens putting.

That would have been my dream 1st job, unfortunatley I worked in a peach packing shed.

That's sorta like my first job - working in the Dole pineapple cannery, trimming cored pineapples before they were slice and canned. A whopping $2.10/hr - that was higher than minimum wage because I worked the 10pm-6am swing shift. Good times.

A big congratulations goes out to my buddy, who just qualified for the 2011 US Amateur.

Tell him to be careful with the false fronts and tiers on some of the greens at Erin Hills. The toughest course I've ever played for getting up and down.

Kevin

I enjoy having leftover hydrocodone in the house when my back decides to go into spasms as it did yesterday morning (and has not stopped since).

I enjoy having leftover hydrocodone in the house when my back decides to go into spasms as it did yesterday morning (and has not stopped since).

Bad backs are the worst, I would give my left nut to have a good back and knee's. I'm freaking 36 and feel like I am 76 in the morning and late evening. Stupid construction trade and being an idiot caused all my pain.

We finally got a browser here in Mexico that allows me to use Tapatalk on my blackberry. I am pretty excited! Now I can post in the night when I am with the wife

Wow, congrats Jman, just think you will be raising a whole new generation of putter aficionados. They will have serious putter envy when you have them on the greens putting.

Haha, no joke.

I really can't wait for this, I've wanted to get my foot in the door and now I have a chance.

We finally got a browser here in Mexico that allows me to use Tapatalk on my blackberry. I am pretty excited! Now I can post in the night when I am with the wife

Wooohooo! They sometimes call it Divorcatalk too.

Just kidding. Sort of.

Wooohooo! They sometimes call it Divorcatalk too.

Just kidding. Sort of.

I dont doubt it, I guess I will be posting a lot while using the facilities.

I dont doubt it, I guess I will be posting a lot while using the facilities.

I always end up in there for a long time. It's so tough to sit there and watch stupid TV when I could be posting it up hehehe.

A while back I mentioned that I sold my biggest policy to date (first of June). Took a while, but the guy came back, not only approved, but also PREFERRED! I ran him with a moderate rating because of diabetes, but he freakin came back preferred. So for the same price, he has a 23 year policy instead of 15. I love being the good guy and be able to deliver this news to him. Plus I will like it even more next week when I get paid! Yay for me. Comes at a very good time, as July was rather slow and I have a lot of things due in August.

A while back I mentioned that I sold my biggest policy to date (first of June). Took a while, but the guy came back, not only approved, but also PREFERRED! I ran him with a moderate rating because of diabetes, but he freakin came back preferred. So for the same price, he has a 23 year policy instead of 15. I love being the good guy and be able to deliver this news to him. Plus I will like it even more next week when I get paid! Yay for me. Comes at a very good time, as July was rather slow and I have a lot of things due in August.

Thats great news smalls, congrats to you!!

That's awesome news man!!!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Awesome news Smalls!!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Good stuff Smalls, congrats man!

2 more weeks at my current job, then on to the new one, cant wait!

Packed 2 months of clothes, my golf stuff, and all my personal belongings for the flight tomorrow IN less than 2 hours. #smart

My friend and I won our first Jack and Jill tournament :clapp:

My friend and I won our first Jack and Jill tournament :clapp:

Cool!

Uhhh...what's a Jack and Jill tournament? You didn't have to climb any hills or break any crowns, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back