Keegan Bradley - PGA Championship WITB

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
wow that was quick! great win!

Great tournament and a well deserved win.

Ole Gray must be on to something here. Looks like champions play Cleveland DST Launcher hybrids.

Very happy for Bradley. He played great.

Congrats to Keegan on the win!! Like seeing some Mashie and Miyazaki love in a major champions bag.

Awesome tournament, congratulations Keegan. Those Clevelands were working this week end for sure.

Well that didn't take you long :) Nice win for the New Englander and die-hard Red Sox fan!!!

I thought he was done after the triple in regulation. Good for him and congratulations.

Wow. Huge day for SRI.

Posted via Tapatalk

Awesome finish!

Chuffed for him especially as I backed him at 175/1!!! He may pay for new Cleveland clubs for me.

Belly putter sales going up?

I wonder if I would play better with a bag of Clevelands...but just turned bag over this year...

Chuffed for him especially as I backed him at 175/1!!! He may pay for new Cleveland clubs for me.

Are you serious? That's awesome. How much did you bet?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Very nice win for Keegan. Nice win also for all you Cleveland players!

Great win for Bradley and Cleveland.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Are you serious? That's awesome. How much did you bet?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

$5 as he was my back up bet, I had Toms e/w and he had a t5 so cashed in on that as well very pleased I only bet around $20 a time and only on majors.

Lots of Miyazaki love there! Biggest surprise to me: The CG14 wedges. Even the pros like a little forgiveness in their wedge setup.

Congrats to Bradley for an awesome comeback win. So glad I hung in to watch the end of that round. What a finish!

JB, is his mashie the regular version or the TP version?

Lots of Miyazaki love there! Biggest surprise to me: The CG14 wedges. Even the pros like a little forgiveness in their wedge setup.

Congrats to Bradley for an awesome comeback win. So glad I hung in to watch the end of that round. What a finish!

JB, is his mashie the regular version or the TP version?

Tour Version.

I knew I shouldn't have looked at the forum tonight! Dvr'd the final and now I know who won. Oh well. I'll probably still watch it lol.

That was a great finish.

I knew I shouldn't have looked at the forum tonight! Dvr'd the final and now I know who won. Oh well. I'll probably still watch it lol.

At least you can fast forward through all the commercials! Got very exciting towards the end, still worth it.

Great Win! I think their will be more from him in the next couple of years.

Back