Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

Oh come on man do you really think I can do without my smileys for an entire month. :banghead: Make it for one week and you got yourself a bet!

That is the lack of confidence gray that we love.

SERIOUSLY!!! Are you suggesting that there's even the slightest chance that JB has this in the bag?? Do I sense a closet Hackers supporter?!

That has to be top 3 of the p4b name change lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Too many for me see them all but this is a classic!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Updated the list. Let me know if you've made a wager that I missed.

That is the lack of confidence gray that we love.

could make it for a week but if he slips up and uses one he adds another week, keeps adding up until he actually doesnt FORGET hehe

I would be down for any bet, but no tp around, must be on YouTube watching training videos

I would be down for any bet, but no tp around, must be on YouTube watching training videos

ive got a unanswered one as well, scared scared scared them paradise people

SERIOUSLY!!! Are you suggesting that there's even the slightest chance that JB has this in the bag?? Do I sense a closet Hackers supporter?!

He backpedals faster than most mole hunters do. Its like the belbs on the 1st tee.

I told you guys, tp supporters have no clue who they are supporting. They saw a video of a bunch of social deviants and thought they might have a new source for roofies. Most of them probably don't even know the event is the weekend. Hell, JR made a bet with Gray on a match that doesn't even exist.

Did you guys notice how strongly OG opposed the bet to not use smileys but jumped right on the bet to crossdress? I'm getting worried now.

Did you guys notice how strongly OG opposed the bet to not use smileys but jumped right on the bet to crossdress? I'm getting worried now.

HAHAHAHHAHA. KB in the house.
Its funny cause its true!

I told you guys, tp supporters have no clue who they are supporting. They saw a video of a bunch of social deviants and thought they might have a new source for roofies. Most of them probably don't even know the event is the weekend. Hell, JR made a bet with Gray on a match that doesn't even exist.

I just saw that, I never knew I was playing in that match.

could make it for a week but if he slips up and uses one he adds another week, keeps adding up until he actually doesnt FORGET hehe

I won't have to worry either way because puttin4Eagle has this one in the bag. It's a done deal. The goose is cooked and the dressing is about to be served.

Hawk you're just sad that as of monday your avatar will NOT be you pinching that alien golf ball anymore

I want have to worry either way because puttin4Eagle has this one in the bag. It's a done deal. The goose is cooked and the dressing is about to be served.

SO make the bet then old man. Man I'm glad the coin flipped as it did!

Hmm don't smileys and cross dressing go hand and hand, I think he took the cross dressing bet on purpose cause it was a guaranteed lose, and he could use a "bet" as an excuse

I won't have to worry either way because puttin4Eagle has this one in the bag. It's a done deal. The goose is cooked and the dressing is about to be served.

an obvious statement for Team Paradise and its supporters. Team Hackers needs to take off the rose colored glasses...

Stop skimming and take the bet ol geezer!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

1 month?! Done deal?! FANTASTIC!! Go JB!!!!!

an obvious statement for Team Paradise and its supporters. Team Hackers needs to take off the rose colored glasses...

Says the guy who has "JB is scared of Puttin4snowmen" under his name, leading me to believe he's ignored the 1000+ posts JB has made chirping P4B this month alone hahaha!

Hawk you're just sad that as of monday your avatar will NOT be you pinching that alien golf ball anymore

Man you are right Dog! They come out of the woodwork in masses at night! It's like someone dropped a watermelon on the back deck and the ants got a sniff or was it Team Hackers :laughing:

Look, its Gray still backpeddling... Take the bet OG. THe man is going to send you away faster than RxGus.

Man you are right Dog! They come out of the woodwork in masses at night! It's like someone dropped a watermelon on the back deck and the ants got a sniff or was it Team Hackers :laughing:

OG ill bet you JB wins, loser wears a skirt and ladies polo at the outing

Back