TC's WITB Morgan Cup Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This was a fun video that we shot at the Morgan Cup media day with Callaway Staffer TC.

OMG I'm awesome!

"Because I'm serious" hilarious lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Man that was better than the Pro's WITB episodes. But what we all REALLY want to know is, since all of you guys were Pro's for the weekend, who was the fan favorites and who was the villians not signing autographs for the kids? :cowboy:

Man that was better than the Pro's WITB episodes. But what we all REALLY want to know is, since all of you guys were Pro's for the weekend, who was the fan favorites and who was the villians not signing autographs for the kids? :cowboy:

Ddec was definitely the villain. The guy is a ruthless killer, ha!

LOL. "Next most famous staffer behind Phil Mickelson..."

Nice setup TC. So cool!

Very cool video TC. Great to see the set up but I did notice the clubs were backwards what's up with that?

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Well done. That is an interesting looking putter. Not a fan of center shafted, but that looks sweet!

Well done. That is an interesting looking putter. Not a fan of center shafted, but that looks sweet!

The one thing I've learned about that putter: don't judge a book by its cover. It flat out performs.

Have rolled the Backstryke DART many times, has a great feel to it. It has a odd look, for sure, but it rolls the ball very well.

Is that your second backstrike dart? Man those are beautiful

The one thing I've learned about that putter: don't judge a book by its cover. It flat out performs.

except under Morgan Cup pressure:alien: I kid I kid

Great WITB video TC. Damn I wish we were all still hanging out right now.

Great bag buddy and yes you are awsome, lol.

GJ with the WITB interview TC. That's a sick setup.

Great set of sticks TC. The only problem is that they are all the wrong way round.

How in the hell do you use them that way round. LOL

Great job TC. "Left Handed again"...haha!

Great bag TC! Nice video also....

great job TC. those staff bags look great!

Nice dude!!!

Great job TC !
You did that like you've been in front of a camera before.

Great bag and vid TC! Now I know what good vid is like, maybe I can improve mine.

Back