Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people make new threads to talk about the same thing that is already in a bigger thread. So frustrating to me

Amen, irks me to no end. Sometimes its an accident, we have a few thought that its just a "look at me" sort of thing unfortunately. Whatcha gonna do though?

crying babies on a plane suck!

haha I read that as crybabies..

If I were to get on a plane, everything would look like Alice in Wonderland... land.. From all the drugs and/or alcohol..

haha I read that as crybabies..

If I were to get on a plane, everything would look like Alice in Wonderland... land.. From all the drugs and/or alcohol..

Is this you?
Gerard-Depardieu-urinated-on-the-plane-s-carpet-in-full-view-of-the-fellow-passengers.jpg

i keed i keed.....monsieur Depardieu

Amen, irks me to no end. Sometimes its an accident, we have a few thought that its just a "look at me" sort of thing unfortunately. Whatcha gonna do though?

Merge, baby, merge! hahaha

Maybe they're teething.....buy them a shot of Jameson. If not it's nighty night....win win CB

---
- ^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

This one is for my sweetie Liz. She's off to work this AM and I really feel for her as the building these teachers are in has NO AC. Weather is calling for near 100 today with very lite breeze.

I've been trying to remove some little nuisance plants around my yard instead of just constantly trimming them down and they have some super gnarly root systems. I've broken a pick ax, a shovel, and an old ax. It's pissing me off so bad. I'm going to get some gloves (hands are getting mangled up) and a skilsaw, hopefully that will do the trick. In college I worked as a "co-foreman" where we re-landscaped a huge business center. I took out tons of trees, bushes, and whatnot that were much bigger than what I'm trying to remove now, but these roots are chunky and run forever. For some reason all of a sudden I have become somewhat obsessed with trying to make my yard look perfect and these damn roots are keeping me from finishing. After the roots I have to get my grass thicker and have no bare spots. I've never really cared about my yard before, but now I can't stop. Haha. It's perplexing.

---
- Using Tapatalk on my phone, so I apologize for any errors or delayed responses.

Cheers,
Tristan

I've been trying to remove some little nuisance plants around my yard instead of just constantly trimming them down and they have some super gnarly root systems. I've broken a pick ax, a shovel, and an old ax. It's pissing me off so bad. I'm going to get some gloves (hands are getting mangled up) and a skilsaw, hopefully that will do the trick. In college I worked as a "co-foreman" where we re-landscaped a huge business center. I took out tons of trees, bushes, and whatnot that were much bigger than what I'm trying to remove now, but these roots are chunky and run forever. For some reason all of a sudden I have become somewhat obsessed with trying to make my yard look perfect and these damn roots are keeping me from finishing. After the roots I have to get my grass thicker and have no bare spots. I've never really cared about my yard before, but now I can't stop. Haha. It's perplexing.

---
- Using Tapatalk on my phone, so I apologize for any errors or delayed responses.

Cheers,
Tristan

How big is the root system? I used to work for a landscaping company and we did tree removal services too. We had this big.... I can't describe it. Pictre a really big circular saw strapped onto a metal frame on wheels. Wheel it on up to the tree roots and it makes these huge cuts into the root system. After that it's just a matter of picking up the pieces.

School starts tomorrow.

Im addicted to Blackberry. Worst part is when Tapatalk comes out for the OS7. I'm screwed.

Im addicted to Blackberry. Worst part is when Tapatalk comes out for the OS7. I'm screwed.

Me too, but we're so cool with our phones.

I want my Blackberry. I think I'll ask for one for my birthday.

Tapatalk is all kinds of slow on my blackberry... Looking forward to getting off OS6 regardless of what I select..

I want my Blackberry. I think I'll ask for one for my birthday.

It shall be done!!!

Tapatalk is all kinds of slow on my blackberry... Looking forward to getting off OS6 regardless of what I select..

I cant imagine it being slow on this OS. It's sick fast.

I started my last day of college as an undergrad today. I know I may be young relative to some of you, but the idea of growing up really has hit me hard lately. Thank god I am at least getting my MBA and possibly Law School, but it wont be the same. At our opening weekend of parties at my fraternity house it was very weird to say, "Ya I am a senior."

Not looking forward to growing up...

I started my last day of college as an undergrad today. I know I may be young relative to some of you, but the idea of growing up really has hit me hard lately. Thank god I am at least getting my MBA and possibly Law School, but it wont be the same. At our opening weekend of parties at my fraternity house it was very weird to say, "Ya I am a senior."

Not looking forward to growing up...

I feel ya. Real life blows hard. I wish I was back in college. Big decisions then were where to eat and whether or not to pull an all nighter to get a paper written.

Last week we were setting high temperature records and not a chance of rain.

I get the Boccieri 3 wood for testing on Monday and it hasn't stopped raining since.....

Dammit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back