2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope my game shows up with me, I am stoked for the demo day, and meeting so many folks that I know online but don't know personally. It is mind blowing every time I start to think about it.

According to OG, you have like 12 backup games and are ready to take down the world.
See that kind of picture the ole snake charmer paints for you...hehe

Sounds like he has let his talking overload my arse. :D

A skins game for the weekend could be fun! Great idea

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

A skins game for the weekend could be fun! Great idea

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Against that big stick of yours??? I dunno man! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

According to OG, you have like 12 backup games and are ready to take down the world.
See that kind of picture the ole snake charmer paints for you...hehe

Dawg - Don't fret about ole JB's smack. Just bring your weapon of mass butt kicking down to Florida {Grin}

Dawg - Don't fret about ole JB's smack. Just bring your weapon of mass butt kicking down to Florida {Grin}

Who is talking smack OG? You told everybody flat out that DD was going to kick everybody's behind (to use your words).
And I think you are cheating with the smileys.

Quit welching Gray!

Who is talking smack OG? You told everybody flat out that DD was going to kick everybody's behind (to use your words).
And I think you are cheating with the smileys.

Words are not smileys ,, so there... DD has game and he can talk his own smack, so sick em Dawg! As for me, I am going to crawl right under the radar and sneak up on a few folks this year. Nice cool laid back approach with a get er done attitude on the course.

Ole Gray is started something something up in here!!!!!! Duck & weave ole Gray:deadhorse:

Words are not smileys ,, so there... DD has game and he can talk his own smack, so sick em Dawg! As for me, I am going to crawl right under the radar and sneak up on a few folks this year. Nice cool laid back approach with a get er done attitude on the course.

Couple of things.
1. Poor DD is now caught in your web of missed fairways
2. The day you crawl anywhere is the day you dont get up...hehe

Couple of things.

Lots of pressure now, I am starting to feel how the MCers were feeling before going down to play, it will be fun to see how I respond. As OG said I am pretty laid back and we will just have to wait and see.

Thats right Ole gray what JB said. DD is stuck with the creepy spiders now. :D

So yeah. Down with team THP and all that nonsense.

You really do have to keep your eye on DD. He certainly has game and can back up his smack.

Team THP is going to destroy, good afternoon.

You really do have to keep your eye on DD. He certainly has game and can back up his smack.

There you go, I will probably have a case of the dreaded $h@^k$ when I get to the outing, I am a UGA fan and I learned from Vince Dooley to always build up the opponent not yourself. It worked pretty well for him.

Couple of things.

He will have his hover round scooter with him. It turns 360* so watch out... :laughing:

He will have his hover round scooter with him. It turns 360* so watch out... :laughing:

Woo, now bf is jumping on the old guy. Whoever plays against me certainly needs to be hoping that they can beat me, it would look bad losing to a man on social security. hehe

Woo, now bf is jumping on the old guy. Whoever plays against me certainly needs to be hoping that they can beat me, it would look bad losing to a man on social security. hehe

That comment was meant towards Ole Gray and was about the comment by JB. LOL But if it fits for you, so be it... I can bring a battery charger so you and Ole Gray can make it thru the full outing without failure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back