Tiger Woods ON Presidents Cup Team

Tiger just needs more time guys, that's all.

Bad news going back a couple of time zones then.

Swing changes can take a while. I could have invented a whole new game and been best in the world at it by now.

Bad news going back a couple of time zones then.

Swing changes can take a while. I could have invented a whole new game and been best in the world at it by now.

He'll be fine. He relishes competition.

He'll be fine. He relishes competition.

That right there is the difference between Tiger and Lee. Lee just relishes relish.

This is just my humble opinion. WHAT THE ****!!!! Tiger has a year where he doesn't make the FedEx Cup, doesn't really contend in any major (last round at Augusta for 14 holes, ooooo) and just flat out sucked. There are guys that are so much better that need to be on that team that ARE NOT ELDRICK

I didnt agree with picking Woods for the team but since I just read the Golden Bear say that he would've done the same thing and picked Woods, I guess I'm ok with it.

I didnt agree with picking Woods for the team but since I just read the Golden Bear say that he would've done the same thing and picked Woods, I guess I'm ok with it.

Just read that as well and I agree, he may not be at his best right now but he's still the best golfer talent wise in the world.

Events like this you go with the best. Canada in the 2002 olympic hockey tournament left Gretzky on the bench in a shootout as he was no longer in his prime and they lost and it's questionned to this day. Doesn't mean he would have done well but if the US loses the Cup, guaranteed we'd never hear the end of what if they'd hadn't left Tiger home. You win with your best and you lose with the best.

Just read that as well and I agree, he may not be at his best right now but he's still the best golfer talent wise in the world.

Because of that awesome Foley taught swing and his deadly putting stroke and short game?

Kevin

Because of that awesome Foley taught swing and his deadly putting stroke and short game?

Kevin

As much as I'd like to disagree, I can't but by then I hope he's put in enough "reps".

After the BMW championship, the top 10 are set for the President's Cup. Couples obviously has stated that T. Wood will get 1 of his captain's picks. If you were Couples, who do you take with that final pick? The front runners seem to be Brandt Snedeker, Bill Haas, or Keegan Bradley. With Bradley's come-from-behind performance at the PGA championship, he proved to me he can handle pressure. After that triple bogey on par 3, most would have folded but he fought back with that incredible putt on 17.

Really?! I really think Freddie should have done some more research before choosing Tiger. I would have went with Bradley, much better choice.

Would be awesome if Freddie pulled a fast one and picked Keegan and Rickie. HEY! I can dream!

Would be awesome if Freddie pulled a fast one and picked Keegan and Rickie. HEY! I can dream!

Dream on my friend, dream on. lol

Anyone else think that Keegan is going to be a 3rd pick since Stricker might not be able to play? (I know he says he plans on it but you never know)

Anyone else think that Keegan is going to be a 3rd pick since Stricker might not be able to play? (I know he says he plans on it but you never know)

Of course. There is no other logical choice. Tiger shouldve been the 3rd pick.

I think Couples has stated that Keegan is the 1st alternate if someone can't play.

I think Couples has stated that Keegan is the 1st alternate if someone can't play.

I sure hope so, lord knows the guy deserves it!

I hope so, I'd love to see Keegan in.

YES, but SS said he was playing...has something happened?

Wonder how much Tanya Harding charges for a knee-job?

Of course. There is no other logical choice. Tiger shouldve been the 3rd pick.
Tiger should never have been considered.

Back