Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Holiday Weekend of the Summer

Last Holiday Weekend of the Summer

So what's everybody got planned this weekend? In the US, Monday is a holiday wooot.

We are heading up to Indiana tonight to visit the in-laws. Erica's mom is getting a surprise birthday party tomorrow night. Tomorrow will be a busy one as I'll be playing Mr Mom while Erica prepares for the party.

On Sunday I'm playing some NW Indiana course with her grandpa and dad. They are always fun to play with. Hopefully he scored us a tee time on a nice course. There are some gems up there.

Might head home Sunday evening so we have all day to chill on Monday.

I work this weekend again. How awesome. Then Im off Monday and its supposed to rain.

suppose to golf sunday and monday... hope the rain holds off

I work this weekend again. How awesome. Then Im off Monday and its supposed to rain.

Sorry to hear it man, hope the rain cuts you some slack Monday.

Golf early and hunt dove tomorrow evening and a scramble Monday. We have rain forecast as well.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Bunch of golf and KellyBo has her outfit for Saturday's round in the losing avatar/signature bet thread. She has to dress like a man and play from the regular men's tees which will be a challenge. Pictures will be taken and posted for your viewing pleasure LOL... She is going to look cute in her cargo shorts etc.

I will be playing Saturday and Sunday mornings.. the rest of the time we are looking after my wife's nephews

tourney both sat and sunday, 50% of some nasty rain sunday, hoping it stays away

Spending all monday with the family hanging out

Seahawks preseason game tonight with the wife.

Then first thing Saturday morning heading over to a buddy's cabin with the guys. 2 rounds of golf (Trophy Lake and McCormick Woods), lots of beer, and tons of laughs!!! Maybe some boating/intertubing too. Gonna be a great weekend!

Seahawks preseason game tonight with the wife.

Then first thing Saturday morning heading over to a buddy's cabin with the guys. 2 rounds of golf (Trophy Lake and McCormick Woods), lots of beer, and tons of laughs!!! Maybe some boating/intertubing too. Gonna be a great weekend!

Wow. I am so incredibly jealous. Have fun!

Off today, so I have 18 lined up for noon and I'm sure I will play more after that in the evening. I have skins Saturday morning and then I work at the course during the middle of the day Saturday. Out to eat Saturday evening with the wife and her brother. Skins Sunday morning and I work at the course Sunday afternoon. Monday is open right now but I'm sure it will include golf.

leaving work at noon, and then going camping for the weekend. Gonna be weird not going to the range at least one day of a weekend.

Honeydo's in the morning. Sunday my golf buddies and I are going to play Kirkwood National in Holly Springs, Ms.
Reminds me I need to get more balls!!

I am probably mowing today. Golf on Sunday.

8:29 tee time tomorrow morning. May try and get back out early Monday as well...not sure yet. 4 day weekend for me next weekend so lots of golf!

Bbq contest tonite/tomorrow--judging a contest in Iowa Sunday--county fair monday--golf again tuesday

phatphingers like tapppytalk

Football tomorrow afternoon, that's it for my weekend plans I think. Golf on Monday evening all being well

Long Honeydo List. Wife knows I will be angling to golf so she uses that as the carrot to get the chores caught up. Other than that we will probably hang out with friends at our Country Club's pool.

Playing a lot of golf. Including Sawmill Creek Golf Resort for $42!! What a steal. :joy:

Supposed to rain here all weekend. Tropical depression snuck up on us....

LSU football first game of the season Sat. nite at 7 PM. Fantasy football draft Sunday at 7 PM.

Not looking good for golf with all this wetness falling from the sky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back