New THP Store Now Open

Bag tag example below. Maybe Seth is up for another creativity challenge!!

QPic

For everybody requesting THP Shirts, keep in mind that we STILL have them in stock. We cannot order more until that stock is gone. Im kind of shocked in that they are some of the best golf shirts I have ever worn, but it is what it is.

I agree Josh those THP shirts are fantastic. I know mine is worn often. But the THP store is out of the size I need. I could try losing weight to fit into a large, but that doesn't sound like fun.

yeah id love a shirt but i ain't fitting into a large. bag tags are a cool idea too.

Need the matching THP Cargo Shorts too.

Umm...
photo%2B2.JPG

Yes, I know. I just ordered one. What I should have included in my original post is that I would like to see the same logo that someone has on their awesome custom THP bag, on the caps as well.

Bag tags and a shoe bag would be great. put me down for 1 of each. also please let me know when XL's are in.

I like the t-shirt idea, but would love to see them in a moisture wicking material similar to the adidas or Nike gear.

As some can attest cotton isn't always awesome.

--
tapatalk

I finally got a chance to wear my new THP cap on the course day and wanted to say thanks for carrying this awesome product!! It is by far the best cap that I have ever worn. If fit perfectly and the mesh design kept my head cool all day long. I'm definitely going to purchase another in a different color in the near future.

The tees were also great. They're very durable and look great as well. Thanks again for offering these two great products!!

Thanks STH. Glad you like it. I absolutely LOVE the mesh hats.

Thanks STH. Glad you like it. I absolutely LOVE the mesh hats.

+1,00000 The mesh hats are the best

I finally got a chance to wear my new THP cap on the course day and wanted to say thanks for carrying this awesome product!! It is by far the best cap that I have ever worn. If fit perfectly and the mesh design kept my head cool all day long. I'm definitely going to purchase another in a different color in the near future.

The tees were also great. They're very durable and look great as well. Thanks again for offering these two great products!!

I have been using the tees for months and have only broken two. They are great. I too love my THP hats.

This weekend was the first time I have broken one of the Epoch tees they are amazing! I am so glad everyone is enjoying our store items. :smile:

This weekend was the first time I have broken one of the Epoch tees they are amazing! I am so glad everyone is enjoying our store items. :smile:

Love, LOVE the epoch Tees! I have broken 3 since I started playing them about a month ago, and have just sliced them in half. However, every once in a while I will leave one on the tee box for some THP promotion!

Its one of my favorite stores to be honest, even though I have only bought the Hats and Tee's they are 2 of my favorite things, the hat i wear daily

I have been using the tees for months and have only broken two. They are great. I too love my THP hats.

I've broken a bunch of them. I didn't break any for a long time and now it seems like I break one every round. Part of it is the hard tee boxes.

I've broken a bunch of them. I didn't break any for a long time and now it seems like I break one every round. Part of it is the hard tee boxes.

Yeah the drought has been so bad here that you need a hammer to put a tee in the ground in some areas

I love them but my 4some I play in is always begging for another one. They dont break they lose them. I'm not sharing anymore. :) Love them to much. I have lots of THP Hats to match everything.

I was about to say the same thing, they break at the exact same spot too. My home course has really nice tee boxes and I rarely break them there. I love the green rings, make for easy set up.

i too would be down to buy everything everyone mentioned. XL shirt (when they come in) shoe bag, bag tag, Golf balls (as long as there a decent brand) towel. i would prepay too if it would help getting things rolling. only things like shirts and hats need to carefully ordered so that ur not stuck with alot of smaller sizes that noone wants everything else will sell steadily. i will pick up some tees and a hat when the xl sixe shirt comes in. Great job getting this started. "now there always room for aggresive expansion"-(the jokers voice)

i too would be down to buy everything everyone mentioned. XL shirt (when they come in) shoe bag, bag tag, Golf balls (as long as there a decent brand) towel. i would prepay too if it would help getting things rolling. only things like shirts and hats need to carefully ordered so that ur not stuck with alot of smaller sizes that noone wants everything else will sell steadily. i will pick up some tees and a hat when the xl sixe shirt comes in. Great job getting this started. "now there always room for aggresive expansion"-(the jokers voice)

There wont be any XL shirts coming in for quite a while as of now. We order each of our items in limited quantities and when they sell out, they are gone for good. We will look at doing new shirts for 2012 hopefully.

If there are any Large Antigua shirts left you should try them. They run about a size bigger. I usually wear a Large shirt, but in this style I wear a medium.

There wont be any XL shirts coming in for quite a while as of now. We order each of our items in limited quantities and when they sell out, they are gone for good. We will look at doing new shirts for 2012 hopefully.

Yea! I hope so. Need Medium!!!

Back