2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright CL for our cage match I think I have the bet. The loser has to get breakfast for the winner every morning of the outing. Oh and I"m bringing my wife so you are going to have to carry two plates.

Alright CL for our cage match I think I have the bet. The loser has to get breakfast for the winner every morning of the outing. Oh and I"m bringing my wife so you are going to have to carry two plates.

Done!! My wife is coming as well:eat::drinks::hungry:

I. Read it. U have puma. Izod and callaway shorrts that have the rubber around the waist aNd shirt still comes unntucked

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Longer shirts? I tend to tuck just a little of my shirt and it does not come undone normally. Do you have a violent swing?:golf2:

If my shirt comes untucked I tuck it back in. But I'm crazy that way. It sure sounds like this is going to be the best outing yet.

Kevin

Longer shirts? I tend to tuck just a little of my shirt and it does not come undone normally. Do you have a violent swing?:golf2:

My shirts aren't short, I always tuck them back in, just not sure why they come untucked lol

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

This thread has gotten tremendously boring. You all suck and Team THP rules.

This thread has gotten tremendously boring. You all suck and Team THP rules.

Dude the tucking of clothing is not boring. You sir are a neanderthal!:bicker: Team THP stinks! Except for GG of course

Weep I tell you....

good morning.. another day closer to the best golf weekend ever!!

Was chatting with the wife last night about this and the girls doing the spa and pool thing, etc and she asked if the other ladies knew about her yet. I told her as things got closer I am sure the ladies will get something planned.

JB - my wife is already figuring out a way to steal the "wow factor" title from you. Better keep that needle moving! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

JB - my wife is already figuring out a way to steal the "wow factor" title from you. Better keep that needle moving! :D

There are often imitators, but few can have the prowess of the Effin Wow Factor.

interesting.. mrs cookie wants in on the fun :)

There are often imitators, but few can have the prowess of the Effin Wow Factor.

LOL - she is gonna kill me when she gets ribbed for this! Maybe I should warn her?

Stay tucked in my friends!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I think I am going to have GG draw up the 10 commandments for the THP Outings....hehe

LOL - she is gonna kill me when she gets ribbed for this! Maybe I should warn her?

Stay tucked in my friends!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Does your wife wear a skirt like you do when she golfs lol?

I think I am going to have GG draw up the 10 commandments for the THP Outings....hehe

Please have no cross dressing on there. Can't believe I even had to type that:zdance:

Please have no cross dressing on there. Can't believe I even had to type that:zdance:

if 2 guys wearing female golf outfits bothers you that much.. i think your insecurities might mean something.....

haha I was thinking the same thing, it will be funny though

if 2 guys wearing female golf outfits bothers you that much.. i think your insecurities might mean something.....

How is that insecure?:eyepoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back