Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy 65 viewers viewing this thread....I think that speaks for itself. I knew there would have to be a second one. this is awesome! I cant wait to hear the details.

haha holy come out of the wood work viewers

Congratulations, this is exciting news. Though, MC 2.0 doesn't seem like quite the right name for a golf tournament. I would go with "Morgan Cup 2012" or something like that. It doesn't imply that the tournament is annual, yet doesn't seem so dinky as "Morgan Cup 2.0."

Call it what you want, all I know if that this is HUGE NEWS!

A big congratulations to JB, GG, and the whole THP idea. You both must be incredibly pleased to see such a unique event not be limited to a single year.

I can't wait to see how MC 1.0 gets topped. Hard to even think what new things will be in store.

I can't wait to see who is going to be involved company wise. I know there have to be several OEM's that would want to jump all over this.

oh that just happened!!!! THP is the only place where sequels are better than the originals and this should follow suit!

Great news!! THP continues to one-up itself all the time!! Officially BOOKMARKED

Congrats THP. Big news for the site and even better news for the users!

As with all things, the 2nd one usually runs smoother than the first one. I'm glad JB and GG get another crack at this event to iron out any wrinkles. This also means that the first one was very successful so that makes me proud to have been a part of it. Congrats JB and GG for making this a reality again. It speaks volumes about the vision you guys have for THP and it speaks volumes about the relationships you've developed in the golf industry.

I look forward to more details!

The first one sounds like it was an awesome event - looking forward to finding out the details of MC 2.0!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking forward to more details. It's great to see manufacturers participating in amateur events like this. I think that speaks volumes, and I would love to be able to contribute!

That's awesome!! Congrats!1

I can't wait to see who is going to be involved company wise. I know there have to be several OEM's that would want to jump all over this.

I'm with you on this one buddy, after the success of the 1st MC it seems that other OEM would want part of the action, so to speak. This is an exciting day for THP for sure.

74 users browing with 44 guests.. goodness, maybe THP will see some new members here soon

Wow, this is exciting news. I know MC 2.0 will be even better than the first, but even if it was exactly the same it would still be an awesome event. I can't wait.

Holy carp! AWESOMENESS is an understatement.

In the immortal words of Charlie Sheen, winning! Can't wait to see the details about this.

Will most likely be awesome, just like the first one.

I have nothing constructive to add but...woooooo! :D

May want to read the first post again. Companies have not been announced.

Whoops sorry. I just didn't see anything about the companies changing, so I figured. My bad.

There goes the rest of my work day.....

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

I was hoping everything could be ironed out. This is such exciting news for THP. As a forum member I will do everything that I can to make this event even better than the first MC. Wow!

Jeez. I leave for an hour or so and this pops up. Wow! I cannot wait to hear more details. Way to go THP!

Very cool JB and GG. Congrats. It is telling that as I write this, there are 80 people looking at the thread!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back