2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I am in thanks to 10yarddraw! Thanks. I am looking forward to meeting some more THPers in FL and hopefully before the outing also. I guess I have 667 pages of outing posts to catch up on now! :)

Welcome Vegan702 and congrats on the job 10yarddraw!

Well guys I got the call this morning that I got the job as long as my drug test comes back ok, which it will, I'm officially out for the outing, hopefully the next person on the list can make it

Congrats on the new Job !!!! Sorry I wont get to meet you At the Outing!!! Next Time !!!

Grats 10yard and grats Vegan!

Welcome to the show Vegan. Good luck reading all those pages!

Sorry to see you drop out 10yard, but congrats on the job. Many more things important in life than golf.

I'm glad you're going to be joining us for the fun Vegan, it is going to be such a great time...you're going to love it!

Is it 2012 yet?

Is it because I destroyed him in FF?

Mostly, yes! Hahaha

Hey guys I have some great news and bad news, had a interview for a new job today and it went really really good, I should hear back from them sometime between tomorrow and next friday, more money and health insurance for basically nothing, bad news is if I get the job I will have to give up my spot for the outing, no vacation for the first year. Sometimes you have to set aside the fun for life and this sounds like its going to be one of them. I will let you know asap so somebody can get my spot if I get the job. Thanks guys

Well guys I got the call this morning that I got the job as long as my drug test comes back ok, which it will, I'm officially out for the outing, hopefully the next person on the list can make it

Looks like I am in thanks to 10yarddraw! Thanks. I am looking forward to meeting some more THPers in FL and hopefully before the outing also. I guess I have 667 pages of outing posts to catch up on now! :)

Congrats to both of you! Look forward to seeing you at the outing Vegan.

glad you got in Vegan! this is gonna be such a blast!

Going to the range to work on my short game so I can whoop up on team THP.

Work on your putting brother. The green will be wicked fast. I would train on down hill putts to get used to the speed and ungulations (sp)The THP captainhad his flat stick working mid round the other day. You can be sure he will draining some putts at the outing.

Going to the range to work on my short game so I can whoop up on team THP.

Work on your putting brother. The green will be wicked fast. I would train on down hill putts to get used to the speed and ungulations (sp)The THP captainhad his flat stick working mid round the other day. You can be sure he will draining some putts at the outing.

THat was a nice stretch of about 5 holes of one putts.

I love fast greens. Slow ones destroy me. Because of this alone I will probably never win The Open Championship. =(

I love fast greens. Slow ones destroy me. Because of this alone I will probably never win The Open Championship. =(

You gotta stay positive JRod- plus the outings competition is now more important that the Open Championship!

I love fast greens as well. My biggest struggle with putting is speed. Fast greens take that out of the equation

I love fast greens as well. My biggest struggle with putting is speed. Fast greens take that out of the equation

Until you run it 12 feet past the hole. Hate those long 2 putts!!

My issue on fast greens is not playing enough break for hitting it so light and it peels off before it even nears the hole due to not enough speed.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Many ways to play fast greens but GS has so many bumps on their green surfaces. So many that you could have a put with three different speeds. Rolling a 10.5 flat, 12 down hill and 9.5 up hill. You will get these at least twice a round

Kongfrontation

I will definitely be working on the flat stick. It's been almost as weak as the rest of my game lately.

Dang I wish this weekend was the outing!!! But Team THP Staffers would not like it at all..... Ok so October will be here soon enough and I will get to see who my team mates are so we can plan our strategy.... Hey no strategy, just win!

And just like that Professor Dust Mite is back.
His matchup against Ruth from 4B was a barn burner this week.

And just like that Professor Dust Mite is back.
His matchup against Ruth from 4B was a barn burner this week.

ha ha ha just be glad you are in Florida and scared to come to Georgia for a lesson. Heck we got room this week for guests and haircuts are on the house :eek:).. Come on up!

ha ha ha just be glad you are in Florida and scared to come to Georgia for a lesson. Heck we got room this week for guests and haircuts are on the house :eek:).. Come on up!

I guess you are off the meds again Gray. Do we really want to go there on why I am not coming to GA?

I guess you are off the meds again Gray. Do we really want to go there on why I am not coming to GA?

I know why you are not coming to Blarsville. That would be too much fun for you and GG to see these two courses and enjoy a little Fall vacation but I will not go there because of some issues. With that said you are always welcome at my home and try me on my little "Goat Track" golf course. It's not long at all but you better have a very good putting game with you in the Fall and Winter months. Come on up and let me see what you got in Georgia before we play in Florida in May.....

I think you should worry about the ladies senior division before you try to tackle me and GG again. I love ya gray, but when ole Ruthy Esterhoose is giving you fits, you might need some more work...hehe

I think you should worry about the ladies senior division before you try to tackle me and GG again. I love ya gray, but when ole Ruthy Esterhoose is giving you fits, you might need some more work...hehe

I know you are busy JB and that is cool. I also know might be a tad scared to come to Georgia and play on my home course for a couple of days. Heck we could even head up to River Forest for a round if you need a show nuff awesome golf course. Just don't be afraid of coming up and joining us. Golfer Gal would love the courses around here!

I know you are busy JB and that is cool. I also know might be a tad scared to come to Georgia and play on my home course for a couple of days. Heck we could even head up to River Forest for a round if you need a show nuff awesome golf course. Just don't be afraid of coming up and joining us. Golfer Gal would love the courses around here!

Yeah, OG, after beating you by 25 strokes combined over 2 days, I am a "tad scared". I cant wait to see OG humbled. Poor KB. She has to deal with this every day...hehe

Yeah, OG, after beating you by 25 strokes combined over 2 days, I am a "tad scared".

Alright I guess I am going to have to come to Florida to take you down before the outing? You don't want come up here so I have will have to plan on a trip back down to your neck of the woods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back