Cleveland Golf/Srixon Enters The Morgan Cup

I haven't read the whole thread (blackberry screen is small, and my phones slow), but any word if Cleveland Classics will be the apparel for the Cleveland/Srixon staffers? I love the CC tops

Not announcements have been made as to any equipment or apparel.

Click here. In your city it is showing 2 dealers.

http://clevelandgolf.com/US_dealers_main.html

Thanks for being so incredibly helpful JB! I know of a few and called the others to figure out that the closest place that carries Cleveland drivers/woods is still a bit over an hour away. The rest of those places (Dick's for example) only carry their wedges. Thanks though and I'll get out as soon as possible to try them!

Just keeps getting bigger and better!!

I can't wait to see what these guys have coming in 2012.

Very cool.

I could totally rock some Z-Star woods and irons, Cleveland wedges, putter, Tour Yellow balls. I'll even wear all yellow - shirt, pants, socks, shoes, hat. Stylin' and profilin' the Srixon way. Oh, yeah.

When you allow yourself to let your mind wander and start to think of the bag you could put together with Cleveland/srixon/Never Comprise it is mind boggling! What an amazing opportunity. Thanks THP and Cleveland/Srixon/NC, this is going to be fun to watch this thing grow for sure!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Unbelievable, bigger and better who would have thought!!

When you allow yourself to let your mind wander and start to think of the bag you could put together with Cleveland/srixon/Never Comprise it is mind boggling! What an amazing opportunity. Thanks THP and Cleveland/Srixon/NC, this is going to be fun to watch this thing grow for sure!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I've been dreaming of that even before the announcement. I always forget that Never Compromise is part of the corporate family. Just makes it so much better.

I've been dreaming of that even before the announcement. I always forget that Never Compromise is part of the corporate family. Just makes it so much better.

I may be guilty of a skim here but has it been said that NC was definitely a part of this? I know Cleveland also has the CC line

This slipped to the third page, thats not going to happen again. I was playing with my son in the park all day today, and kept thinking about the insane options you would have with Cleveland golf.

This slipped to the third page, thats not going to happen again. I was playing with my son in the park all day today, and kept thinking about the insane options you would have with Cleveland golf.

There is frankly too many for right handers. Between Cleveland and Srixon, there's too many choices! There's a choice for just about every part of the bag! 8 lucky MC'ers!

I was thinking the same thing. Cleveland/Srixon could provide a large amount of options for its staffers. Imagine if they allowed you to customize your 588 wedges and an NC putter? WOW

With all the announcements, I must admit, it's nice being a lefty for this one. While it eliminates Bridgestone and Srixon and gives one a 50/50 shot at Callaway or Cleveland, both of which are phenomenal. An all Cleveland lineup would be nice. You know you're going to get some wicked shafts throughout your bag.
I second that! I love my Cleveland equipment.

You guys should check out the Cleveland Golf Facebook page and give them some love for the world to see

Kongfrontation

WAY ahead of you! I think I liked that page not long after I got on Facebook!

I had a dream last night about a bag full of Cleveland gear. When I woke up my wife asked me who Cleveland was and why I loved their shafts. It got awkward as I tried to explain. I'm pretty excited to say the least.
This is hilarious breeze.

Been thinking about this for a while and here is my tentative Cleveland Dream Bag (subject to change):

Black Driver
Launcher 4 wood
Mashie 3 hybrid
CG16 Tour 4-PW
588 wedges 52*, 56*, 60*
Some sort of mallet putter

Shafts TBD when I get around to hitting some Miyazaki shafts. This is all off of what I've heard as I've not hit a non-wedge Cleveland club. Still, fun to ponder. :D

Wow - loving the new offering from Cleveland/Srixon and now they enter the MC.

Awesome stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is just brilliant!! The MC 2.0 just keeps getting bigger and better!!

Can you imagine if you could set up with Black CG16 Tours with KBS Tours...this makes me ponder. Better yet if you could put Miyazaki shafts in the irons. That might be a grand combo

Heck, I am interested to see if the Z-star series will be available. Z-star irons with Miyazaki shafts.....yes please!!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I started thinking about that after I posted. Having Cleveland on Board gives you so many options, it kinda makes my head spin

Heck, I am interested to see if the Z-star series will be available. Z-star irons with Miyazaki shafts.....yes please!!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Seriously. From driver to putter (I always forget Never Compromise is Cleveland/Srixon) there are so so many choices. Unreal

Callaway, Srixon, Bridgestone, Cleveland......This is fantabulous!!!! Now to just be eligible for this! Thanks JB

This is still so exciting!! Is it bad that I already went onto My Custom Putter and picked out a putter??

This is still so exciting!! Is it bad that I already went onto My Custom Putter and picked out a putter??

I'm going to guess that you're not alone there! And just wait until the site for the 588s comes up!

Was on the Miyazaki site today and they are teasing the Indigo and White Kusala shafts. Wonder if they'll end up in any of the gear coming down the line from Cleveland/Srixon?

Back