Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do look forward to finding out who's in this thing.

Rocky talk and College Football chatter in the MC thread? What's wrong with you guys? Team THP will have a massive target on their back, that's for sure. I wouldn't want it any other way. I have a tough time smack talking when I don't even know all the participants. Hence the reason I like smack talking chunky.

I dont mind it so much... But I get what you're saying. I think a shirt that says, "He Hate Me" would rule for Team THP. At least for me. I'd love it.

Until the videos are deciding upon we all participants by default. So sharpen your whit and bring it my fine sir....hehe

Rocky talk and College Football chatter in the MC thread? What's wrong with you guys? Team THP will have a massive target on their back, that's for sure. I wouldn't want it any other way. I have a tough time smack talking when I don't even know all the participants. Hence the reason I like smack talking chunky.

Me too brother, excited to see the format nedeto submit for entry...oh happy day is coming!
I do look forward to finding out who's in this thing.

Since we were talking boxing, I figured I would profile Team THP with other boxers that you may remember.

JB aka "The Legendary Mr. Dream"
Mr_dream.png

TC aka "Bear Hugger"
Bear_Hugger.png

Coolbreeze aka "Super Macho Man"
Super_Macho_Man.png

Smallville aka "Soda Popinski"
Soda_Popinski.jpg
Nes_soda_popinski.gif
added for awesomeness! (

Hanks aka "Glass Joe"

Glass_Joe2.png

HAWK aka "Don Flamingo"
Don_Flamenco.png

Yoccos aka "Masked Muscle"
masked-muscle_punch-out_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

P4B aka "King Hippo"
501px-Hippo.jpg

What do all of these guys have in common??? They got beat by this guy!

212px-Official_Seal_of_Awesomeness_Punch-Out%21%21_Edition.png

aka "Whichever team Dr. Teeth is on"

Awesome post Dr. Teeth! I sort of liked you calling me Drago instead of King Hippo though.

Awesome post Dr. Teeth! I sort of liked you calling me Drago instead of King Hippo though.

Jake I don't think you look like King Hippo dude. His shoulders are way too broad

Lol @ Dr. Teeth's pics. Love them haha.

Just caught up on a weekend full of posts. It seems like most THP'ers "get it" when it comes to TMC, and I am sure that JB and GG will make sure of it as we all move forward. I am really excited to see what the parameters on the video auditions will be, when they are due, and when the selction announcements will be made so we can all see what lucky 14 THP'ers will be in TMC 2.0. Also really excited about finding out the venue, but for some reason, I am thinking it will not be GC. No inside knowledge, just a feeling. OG, glad to see that the guys were able to knock some sense into you. You should definitely put in a video to try to be selected as a player in TMC, and Cookie, you were a huge supporter, as were many others, of TMC 1.0, and I think it would be well diserved if you were chosen for version 2.0. Regardless of who is chosen, team THP will go down on te course, but THP will be raised up by the event! Good luck to everyone in getting selected, and if you are not, I hope you will pick a team, and support them, and The Morgan Cup, fully.

To be fair I was going to have you as the Bald Bull but the King Hippo picture was just too good!
1026491-punch_out_wii_wiki_prop_bald_bull_01_super.png

I've been trying to find workouts to broaden shoulders but I am coming up empty.

Captain Intensity should be able to help you out, he seems to be able to fix everything

That's crazy. I'm literally sitting here with a rose in my mouth right now.

Nah, I know drumdog and he's got much better material. He's likely setting me up for something down the road. You gotta watch him.

I hope he makes it into MC 2.0, we're going to want as many 1, 2 and 3 hdcp players on the other teams as possible to make this thing KINDA fair! :act-up:

No fat kid joke intended....but I did see this sad sight the other day....:bulgy-eyes:

5-handicap-trash-can.jpg

Looks like Nintendo finally made it to the woods of Oregon...soon they'll have VHS

Since we were talking boxing, I figured I would profile Team THP with other boxers that you may remember.

JB aka "The Legendary Mr. Dream"
Mr_dream.png

TC aka "Bear Hugger"
Bear_Hugger.png

Coolbreeze aka "Super Macho Man"
Super_Macho_Man.png

Smallville aka "Soda Popinski"
Soda_Popinski.jpg
Nes_soda_popinski.gif
added for awesomeness! (

Hanks aka "Glass Joe"

Glass_Joe2.png

HAWK aka "Don Flamingo"
Don_Flamenco.png

Yoccos aka "Masked Muscle"
masked-muscle_punch-out_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

P4B aka "King Hippo"
501px-Hippo.jpg

What do all of these guys have in common??? They got beat by this guy!

212px-Official_Seal_of_Awesomeness_Punch-Out!!_Edition.png

aka "Whichever team Dr. Teeth is on"

The belly button bandaids are priceless.....and very accurate.

Looks like Nintendo finally made it to the woods of Oregon...soon they'll have VHS

Silly Hanks, Im pretty sure you have me mixed up with CG13. He was the one hoping the hotel rooms at the last outing had VHS. Oh wait... were you at the last outing? I don't remember seeing you!

Canada...Oregon...tomato...tomatoe

Silly Hanks, Im pretty sure you have me mixed up with CG13. He was the one hoping the hotel rooms at the last outing had VHS. Oh wait... were you at the last outing? I don't remember seeing you!

No need to drag Canada into this! C'mon! Strange that you have yet to recognize our awesomeness.

HA!

Point: Teeth

A co-worker walked in the office as I was perusing the the Srixon site, asked if I was buying more stuff. Told them i was just dreaming, then told them about this event, they're not even remotely interested in golf and were still impressed at the details. Still not sure if I'll be able to apply, but come hell or highwater and if the powers that be allow it, I'll be there.

Great goodness! Your geography is quite off! You do know that Oregon doesn't border Canada don't you?

HA!

Point: Teeth

A co-worker walked in the office as I was perusing the the Srixon site, asked if I was buying more stuff. Told them i was just dreaming, then told them about this event, they're not even remotely interested in golf and were still impressed at the details. Still not sure if I'll be able to apply, but come hell or highwater and if the powers that be allow it, I'll be there.

It's just a quick trip across the state, not too bad of a drive. I plan on being there in some capacity regardless as well.

This thread is hilarious. So many delusional posters in here it should almost be illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back