What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
36 (+1) today for me. My lone bogey was on the hole I used for hole of the day... Still a good overall round.

Played today with forum member war.eagle and did not play all that well. The score was fine (I shot 81), but it was an ugly 81 for the most part. I split my finger open (not too bad) on the 1st hole and really struggled to get comfortable for the rest of the round on full swings. With the putter, I also just burned the edges all day. Nothing really fell.

In the end the score was what it was, a middle of the road round for me with neither any highs and any lows.

Congrats Smalls and Damaikis - great scores!!

I shot 39 today with 4 bogeys, 4 pars, and 1 birdie.

Lowest score in awhile; pleased overall although I did not hit a bunch of great shots.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Personal Best!

I shot 42-41 (83) today with 29 putts, six pars, 1 birdie. 7 one putts, 2 three putts and 1 no putt. Best hole of the day was #10, where I sank a 25 foot birdie putt right on top of the 30 foot par putt Jacqui made. Best thing was that they were two completely different lines so I didn't even go to school on her putt! Longest putt I've made in probably three years.

Congrats Smalls, that is some good shooting.

Way to go Smalls and mcook. And thanks.

Thanks everyone! It was fun. Seems like a lot of my bad shots turned out OK.

I played 18 today at Links At Lake Erie. Danny and I played from the tips. Distance was 6669 Course rating is 70.6 with slope off 122. I shot an 87. 43 on the front with 1 fairways 5 GIR and 20 putts. Then on the back I shot a 44 with 2 fairways 2 GIR and 18 putts. Driver was just a bit to the right missed a bunch of fairways by 10 ft or less. Irons were solid and first putts were close. Had 3 triple putts 2 on front 1 on back. Was happy with how I played. Keep plugging away!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

42 on the longest 9 holes of my life 2 hours 45 minutes. painful i doubt ill ever return shame it was my old home course when i was on the golf team in high school

80 today, 40 front and 40 on the back. Driver was a little shaky to say at least today. Four last holes where birdie, par, par and par. It was nice to finish the round on a good note.

Played 18 this morning and shot a 82 (41/41). Short game was really good, irons were acceptable, and driver was ho-hum. Supposed to rain Mon thru Thurs next week, so I need to play when I can this weekend.

Played 18 this morning and shot a 82 (41/41). Short game was really good, irons were acceptable, and driver was ho-hum. Supposed to rain Mon thru Thurs next week, so I need to play when I can this weekend.

I shot the same score (82) but with a different route. I had 37 on the front with two birdies which always helps but 45 on the back with a triple and two doubles. I did birdie hole #18 for a total of three birdies for the round. We played nine more holes and I had one birdie and one bogey for a 36.

I shot the same score (82) but with a different route. I had 37 on the front with two birdies which always helps but 45 on the back with a triple and two doubles. I did birdie hole #18 for a total of three birdies for the round. We played nine more holes and I had one birdie and one bogey for a 36.

Solid score OG.

27 holes, if you forget the middle 9, you have a +1 round of 18.

Shot a 38 today with a double on the first. After that only a bogey on 9 because of a wayward drive. It's been a while since I've gotten more than one bird in a round... Too many missed greens/putts. The wedge game has been decent though. Hope to get back on track before my important round this Sunday.

42/37 today
stupid double on the front dashed my hopes of playing only one ball
almost got 2 eagles but had to settle for a couple of tap in birdies
thank goodness the 2 chinese guys i was paired up with only played 9
it was brutal with all of us playing the tips and they couldnt hit the ball more than 150 with enormous slices
they didnt speak english very well so i had a difficult time telling them it was okay to play the other sets of tees
took them 4 shots a piece to reach my ball and i am in no way a long hitter
anyways i was hitting the ball relatively well with only a few duffs here and there
pretty decent round... at least i broke 80

Hopped on the local par 3 for a quick nine. I was at even for the first 6 holes, but bogeyed the last 3 for 30.

It's fun to look at the progress I've made in the past 6 months. When I first started back playing in May, I would take several mulligans and still shoot in the 40's on that course.

Played I quick 9 holes after work. Shot a 42. Got a new putter grip so I was working that and missed a couple of easy putts and a couple lousy drives, but otherwise a decent 9 holes.

Shot a 81 then a 87 at the east then west course at pocono manor. For only $11 the first round then $10 the second. Nice courses some TOUGH greens on both courses but completely different and best of all both rounds finished in 5 hours 45 minutes. Good day.

Shot a 81 then a 87 at the east then west course at pocono manor. For only $11 the first round then $10 the second. Nice courses some TOUGH greens on both courses but completely different and best of all both rounds finished in 5 hours 45 minutes. Good day.

Good rounds on those courses man.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

87 today, the worst round since dawning the new Adams a12 OS iron's, but certainly can't blame them. I played at Tiburon today, their Great White and Hammerhead course's, my first time seeing these and the wind was beyond brutal. It started out blowing in the 20mph range and escalated to 30's with gusts that could just about knock me down, lol. At time sand would blow around stinging the face and legs it was so strong. I had a few good shots, a few ugly shots and a bunch that either went long or short, you just couldn't judge the gusts.

Shot a +11 83 today at a new course. Played at Liberty Hill CC. I found a good deal online. It was a decent drive but one of the nicer courses I have played in awhile.

Hit every GIR on the Par 3s and if it wasn't for some poor putting may have broke 80 for the first time. My iron striking was awesome today

Nice round, TH!

Where is this? 36 holes for $21? Sign me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back