What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beer and filtered water.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

A nice bowl of barley soup then haha

I was on a combine the other day and listening to the farmer as we were harvesting malt barley for beer, and he was saying that he kills countless mice and even deer or porcupines during harvesting - so your barley soup is actually a soup filled with wholesome protein!

Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich

spam plate lunch last night

spam plate lunch last night

VB has spam? I thought Hawaii was the only state that makes plate lunches with spam. I had my first plate lunch in ages at a Hawaiian eatery in Portland, Bamboo Grove. The Korean chicken was good, but the macaroni salad was meh.

VB has spam? I thought Hawaii was the only state that makes plate lunches with spam. I had my first plate lunch in ages at a Hawaiian eatery in Portland, Bamboo Grove. The Korean chicken was good, but the macaroni salad was meh.
there are actually 2... count them... 2 hawaiian places here lol
but i made it myself last night mmmm

I guess you havent spent much time in Alabama. Grilled spam is quite common, especially on breakfast menus.

I guess you havent spent much time in Alabama. Grilled spam is quite common, especially on breakfast menus.

No, never been to Alabama. I know that spam is the official state meat of Hawaii, but didn't know it was popular elsewhere.

Bisquick oven-baked chicken and smashed potatoes for dinner tonight. mmm.

Lamb chops on the grill.

Burgers on the grill.

Pizza Yummy

tapatalk addict....

grilled chicken with garlic smashed spuds--new pecan pie recipe later for dessert

Vegan fajita with some guacamole, rice, and beans on the side.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm not gonna lie, that actually sounds good. What makes them vegan
Vegan fajita with some guacamole, rice, and beans on the side.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm not gonna lie, that actually sounds good. What makes them vegan

We can do them several ways. There is fake chicken, etc that can be used but tonight the tortilla just had sautéed peppers/onions, retried beans, salsa, chipotle hot sauce, jalapenos, and vegan sour cream on it.

I pretty much eat something Mexican related every night because I like it so much and it is easy to make.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Made Cajun Shrimp with Steak fries!

Bowtie Pasta and a glass of red.

thx bro, that does sound good!
We can do them several ways. There is fake chicken, etc that can be used but tonight the tortilla just had sautéed peppers/onions, retried beans, salsa, chipotle hot sauce, jalapenos, and vegan sour cream on it.

I pretty much eat something Mexican related every night because I like it so much and it is easy to make.

Tappin' from my iPad!

chicken potpie

Golden Grahams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back