Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never had a finger problem either....besides constant blistering.

So you are in perfect physical condition and ready for our singles match Saturday morning huh? No physical aliments and ready to play your A+ game!

ready to go...pulling out at 6am....
bringing something a lil special to the grill for Saturday night....:bananadance:

Never had a finger problem either....besides constant blistering.

I think he is talking about me. I had ligaments torn in my finger, and still do. Gotta play through it for the weekend though cuz I can't miss this opportunity.

ready to go...pulling out at 6am....
bringing something a lil special to the grill for Saturday night....:bananadance:

Danny just called and he is bringing some super steaks for grilling Friday night at your cabin. Of course I think he bought only for himself and Bruce but he is coming prepared!

I think he is talking about me. I had ligaments torn in my finger, and still do. Gotta play through it for the weekend though cuz I can't miss this opportunity.

haha thanks Josh for getting the old man straight! I thought I was losing it when he said he was all well :D

Danny just called and he is bringing some super steaks for grilling Friday night at your cabin. Of course I think he bought only for himself and Bruce but he is coming prepared!

I can't wait to eat a steak cooked by Danny!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I can't wait to eat a steak cooked by Danny!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

He is an awesome chef to say the least :hungry:! There is going to be some hungry jacks coming in Friday afternoon so make sure you all bring some food to the cabin! You might be stuck on top of a mountain with no Mcdonald's etc next door :D

Everything's in the car except my toothbrush and I can't wait to leave work tomorrow.
As it turns out, I have some heavy stuff to do (mentally) before I leave...I could've done without that.
But I'm SO jacked up to get up there. Guess I'll have to find a steak somewhere up there.
The sad part? Knowing I have but a couple days left with the Huey. :bad:

Everything's in the car except my toothbrush and I can't wait to leave work tomorrow.
As it turns out, I have some heavy stuff to do (mentally) before I leave...I could've done without that.
But I'm SO jacked up to get up there. Guess I'll have to find a steak somewhere up there.

I will have all your cabin mates with me until you arrive so yea, I will be their step daddy :D. Call us when you get somewhere near Blairsville so I can drop off the kids. lol

Things not to forget!

Digital Camera
Snack Foods
Beer
More Beer
GPS System for car and golf course if available
Summer clothes & winter clothes
Humor
Fun
Golf Game

He is an awesome chef to say the least :hungry:! There is going to be some hungry jacks coming in Friday afternoon so make sure you all bring some food to the cabin! You might be stuck on top of a mountain with no Mcdonald's etc next door :D

Is the caravan going to stop on the way up and stock up on food? I don't want to miss out on the steaks for sure, so I hope we grocery shop on the way.

I will have all your cabin mates with me until you arrive so yea, I will be their step daddy :D. Call us when you get somewhere near Blairsville so I can drop off the kids. lol

Is the caravan going to stop on the way up and stock up on food? I don't want to miss out on the steaks for sure, so I hope we grocery shop on the way.

Gray makes it sound like this place is in the middle of Death Valley...lol...
I believe the last time I went, we played a round on Friday and then hit some little fish place in town when we were done...(this time they should have beer...if we have not had our fill)
There are Burger Kings and KFC's right there in town...Just got to hit them up on the way out of town....

On Saturday, I believe we stopped by the grocery store (yes they have one...maybe even 2) and picked up steaks and potatoes, etc...We brought them back to the cabin, fired up the grills, and let Danny do his thang....

I am just bringing up a couple of snacks, a special thing for the grill and beer/coke. Whatever I forgot, I will get in town b4 heading up the mountain...

And no kidding..you want to have your stuff BEFORE you head up the mountain to start drinking....you dont want to be coming down those mountain roads after a few refreshments in the pitch black....

One wrong turn and the banjo playing folk will be all over your butt... (hehehe)

See you all tomorrow at 11:45 ish at Subway....(I will be the 6'4", 245lb linebacker looking guy..)

I will catch you guys in town tomorrow when you all get off the course and figure out what the plan is from there.

I'll have to pick up my beer/food when I get there tomorrow after the round. Don't want everything sitting in the car for over 10hrs till I get to the cabin. I might try to pick up some Red Oak on the way but not sure if they sell them room temp.

Has anyone tried that new Guiness Black Lager? Just saw a commercial for it.

Nope we are going to buy our groceries in Blairsville so I imagine we will all make a grocery run.

So you are in perfect physical condition and ready for our singles match Saturday morning huh? No physical aliments and ready to play your A+ game!

Yessir I is ready to go.

SW is now in my house for the night and we are chatting about tomorrow activities. Everybody is ready for some golf!

SW is now in my house for the night and we are chatting about tomorrow activities. Everybody is ready for some golf!

Good deal, tell Danny hello for me, heading to bed now myself, see you about 7:45 in the morning.

Have fun everyone!

Thanks Thainer!

It's hard on us old folks to get moving this AM since we went to bed at midnight and got up at 6 a.m.

We are packed and heading out at 7 a.m. sharp, looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones, safe travels everyone.

Coffee - Check
Suitcase - Check
Cooler w/ Beer - check

I think I got everything...oh wait
mother..fricking..son of a mountain climbin damn..grrr..

Golf Clubs - Check

Headed out....

Stay safe out there....

Working today and heading out around 2:30 with SethO. See y'all tonight.

Have a Blast everyone! I know this is gonna be a good time for sure.

Sitting at work. Getting off at 12. This is going to be the longest 4 hours.

Back