Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not feeling well, barracaded myself in my office, hopefully the door being closed all day will keep people out

Say you feel contagious and may have a fever then get out of there. No one wants to be around someone that might make them sick. Then get home and relax.

Leaving for work in the dark and heading home in the dark. FML

Say you feel contagious and may have a fever then get out of there. No one wants to be around someone that might make them sick. Then get home and relax.

Would if it wasnt for meetings, if Im not better in the AM then no way am I coming in.

I can thank my 2 young children for passing this on to me as always

Indeed I have, so nice. SO nice.

I want to call them and ask if they can start a SeeMore Swag club. Like 20/month and they send you a new putter cover / hat etc. Like a SeeMore subsciption service.

I want to call them and ask if they can start a SeeMore Swag club. Like 20/month and they send you a new putter cover / hat etc. Like a SeeMore subsciption service.

If that happens, we need it in the Happy Happy Joy Joy thread - definitely NOT a rant! :D

Wow...everyone is mad today on the forum. Let's all take some deep breaths and count to 10.

Not all of us, I'm just sitting back watching the show unfold.

I am friends with a couple that is getting divorced. They are airing dirty laundry on FB and they are both friends with their 12 year old kid. People are stupid sometimes.

sorry for the show today...but I am not sorry. I still want to talk about it. I am still mad. Deep breaths suck...hehe

sorry for the show today...but I am not sorry. I still want to talk about it. I am still mad. Deep breaths suck...hehe

Did you try punching a pillow? This is my go to with 5- 7 year olds.

I am friends with a couple that is getting divorced. They are airing dirty laundry on FB and they are both friends with their 12 year old kid. People are stupid sometimes.

My current in-laws did something very similar a few years ago. My (then) fiance took it pretty hard, but was luckily older and could handle it pretty well. Her younger sister was a senior in HS when it all went down, she hasnt been the same since. Sad and shameful, but (sadly) thats life when emotion meets the digital age.

Sounds like a perfect occasion for the 6 beer fanny pack belt!

I am at work. I did kiss a fat chick...didnt work

Well I am out of suggestions...5 years of training and all I have is counting, deep breaths, and the pillow punching.

hmm, 12 year old on facebook, not a snowballs chance in hell when my girls are old enough

You're cute when you're mad. And right.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back