Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Nice video and par cookie. You putt well dude, what do you average for you putting per round?

Thanks Kevin. I would say 30 or 31 has been the average over the last several months. Past week has been more like 33 or 34. Tons of 2 putts and not draining anything over 7 feet.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Cookie with another solid par. Do you ever make bogeys? You're awesome dude, thanks for the video!

Wow, this thread was fun to catch up on....great work everyone.

Cookie with another solid par. Do you ever make bogeys? You're awesome dude, thanks for the video!

Yep...too many which led to the 41 yesterday. Maybe I just play better on camera? Better hope I don't make MC 2.0 in that case. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

WHAAAAT?? :shock: no Mrs. Cookie? :at-wits-end:

Just kidding, great video Cookie.....great lag putt from 30 feet!

Great videos guys! I need to step up and put some videos up!

Okay after a big delay, my video is finally uploaded. Hope you guys enjoy...

Another nice hole bullfrog! That second shot was closer to OB than I thought it would be. Thought the par putt was in man.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice video bullfrog. Love the pink ball.

Great job BF and Cookie, but you guy's talk too fast, lmao.

Great vids...love watching this stuff.

Got a bit of a special Hole Of The Day, on behalf of the Canadian globetrotter, Thainer. Blow by blow, the Road Hole at St Andrews Old Course.

Result - A solid and easy 5.

Now thats cool Paulo and Thainer. Crazy wind, but love it.

Awesome Hole of the Day video of the Road Hole, that was fun to watch.

Too awesome. That Road Hole looks nice!

That video sort of takes the cake in this thread. Not bad Jr, a 5 on the road hole in that wind?

That video sort of takes the cake in this thread. Not bad Jr, a 5 on the road hole in that wind?

I agree, going to be tough to top a hole of the day video that was shot at the Road Hole @ St. Andrews.

Yep, that's the winner right there for Paulo and Thainer.

How did the wind not knock you guys over?

Loved watching that. Nice 5 Thainer, and thanks for posting that Paulo.

Paulo and Thainer that was just awesome to see. Sounded like a hurricane though lol.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Yep, that's the winner right there for Paulo and Thainer.

How did the wind not knock you guys over?

It almost did a couple of times. when I was packing my clubs in the car I lost balance and the wind spun me round! Difficult to keep a solid putting stroke in that breeze too.

My ears still hurt. Good job Junior. That's solid in those conditions. I was hoping you'd hit the hotel. I won't lie.

Here is a hole that TC and I played last friday

[video=youtube;dXW7YB-TB1k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXW7YB-TB1k[/video]

Good videos One-T, the last one isnt coming up.

Did TC throw in a Larry Bird reference at the end of that video?

Back