Miyazaki Kusala Indigo Shafts - Preview

I wanted to throw the Kusala Black in there so hopefully you can see the difference in color. The Indigo's sure are pretty.

I do believe it's finally time to start some testing!

aefcbdcd-23bf-5013.jpg

Man thats hot!!! I cant wait to hear how these guys work for you.

Very nice TC! And what heads are going on there?

Taylormade R9 (9.5*) will be used with these.

Duh - you answered that for me 2 weeks ago on page 1. Glad to see you got them tipped and ready for testing. Looking forward to your thoughts man.

Oh yeah! Get it on! This one is going to get a lot of interest for sure.

I saw the black there too. I think adding it to the pic lets me see the color of the indigo a little better. It's really subtle.

I do believe it's finally time to start some testing!

aefcbdcd-23bf-5013.jpg

I do believe I'm slightly excited. Good
Luck with the testing bro'

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

TC: Bit of a tricky ask perhaps but do you have a R something fairway head? I won't go into my thoughts any further but was just wondering if you could try it in a FW so we could compare notes. If not, no worries.

TC: Bit of a tricky ask perhaps but do you have a R something fairway head? I won't go into my thoughts any further but was just wondering if you could try it in a FW so we could compare notes. If not, no worries.

I don't have an R series fwy wood dude. I wish I did b/c i'd love to try that.

Oh, and for the record, all shafts are butt trimmed to 45" and all have Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips.

I'm leaving the range now and have some interesting thoughts so far. Indigo 56X = delicious!!

Good luck, looking forward to hearing how it went.

I'm leaving the range now and have some interesting thoughts so far. Indigo 56X = delicious!!

Can't wait to hear how this came out TC. How tough was it getting shafts confused being color blind? J/K

I figured that you would get along well with the X-flex shaft, and you're talented enough to easily adjust to the lighter weight of the shaft. I'm more interested in the feedback on the 61S because I'd fit into that shaft better, can't wait to hear your thoughts.

I don't have an R series fwy wood dude. I wish I did b/c i'd love to try that.

Oh, and for the record, all shafts are butt trimmed to 45" and all have Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips.

Oh well, it was worth a shot.

Glad to hear you're rocking the X so well. I'm interested to hear how it is vs the Black for you since I've a recent convert (one of the last shafts I would have picked for myself to be honest).

I figured that you would get along well with the X-flex shaft, and you're talented enough to easily adjust to the lighter weight of the shaft. I'm more interested in the feedback on the 61S because I'd fit into that shaft better, can't wait to hear your thoughts.

There's something about the 61S that's great ary. I enjoyed it today and if I had to choose to stick with one of them right now, it would be this one.

Oh well, it was worth a shot.

Glad to hear you're rocking the X so well. I'm interested to hear how it is vs the Black for you since I've a recent convert (one of the last shafts I would have picked for myself to be honest).

The Black series I have is the 72S and I much prefer the Indigo's as of right now. They feel very, very similar but I like the slightly lighter weight to be honest. I also think the Indigo's offer a slightly lower ball flight. It's really hard to tell but I was trying to gauge against the tree line in the background.

I am a natural high launching high spin guy. So the indigo is on my radar. Thanks tc for taking the time to review

tapatalk addict....

I do believe I'm slightly excited. Good
Luck with the testing bro'

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

This would be a HUGE understatement for me. I am really looking forward to reading more of TC's thoughts on this shaft.

Really looking forward to your thoughts on these shafts buddy. If you decide to start swinging the right way, I'd gladly send an R9 fw head for you to try them in.

Awesome stuff so far TC, this is going to be a really fun review to follow along with. Keep the updates coming fast and furious my friend!

I will be spending some time with these this afternoon on the range. Let's see how they perform in the brisker climate.

I will be spending some time with these this afternoon on the range. Let's see how they perform in the brisker climate.

Can't wait to read this TC.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Might be a dumb question, but does it this shaft feel any different to you when you swing it?

Back