Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We own a convenient store which was robbed at gun point last night (nobody hurt), high speed police chase shown on TV, my buddy (cop) gets to wreck him out on a major highway in Houston. Bad guy goes to the pokey.

I've been at the police station till 1:00 am and up now to meet some THP'ers for a round of golf, this should be interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a solid rant. Packed full of lameness.

My rant is why do kids wake up so damn early?

Sent via Tapatalk

Solid rant too with no explanation. Whats weird is my dogs used to do the same thing every weekend. Start freaking out at 6AM because they wanted to get up or eat or play.

We own a convenient store which was robbed at gun point last night (nobody hurt), high speed police chase shown on TV, my buddy (cop) gets to wreck him out on a major highway in Houston. Bad guy goes to the pokey.

I've been at the police station till 1:00 am and up now to meet some THP'ers for a round of golf, this should be interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear no one got hurt. Stupid crazy Texans lol

I'm going to wake him up at 530 when he's 15.

I can't believe its snowing already over there. Wtf.

Sent via Tapatalk

Paybacks are a b*tch! haha.

I know dude, wtf snow already? I dont care Im still going to play this Tuesday no matter.

Agreed with the snow, we're supposed to get 5+ inches. If it doesn't melt by tomorrow, mu pink golf balls should be put to good use.

I grew up in Milwaukee and it used to snow around this time. Sorry boys.. This is the reason I live in Florida.

And I will be moving down there ASAP. Lol.

I'm going to wake him up at 530 when he's 15.

I can't believe its snowing already over there. Wtf.

Sent via Tapatalk

I like that idea. I think I might steal that from you.

Solid rant too with no explanation. Whats weird is my dogs used to do the same thing every weekend. Start freaking out at 6AM because they wanted to get up or eat or play.

Ellie actually wakes me up and then lays down in my spot. So I just get out of bed. THen she stays in there with GG until she gets up.

Ellie actually wakes me up and then lays down in my spot. So I just get out of bed. THen she stays in there with GG until she gets up.

Harley, our Jack Russell does the exact same thing. She's a notorious spot stealer actually and does on the couch too.

Harley, our Jack Russell does the exact same thing. She's a notorious spot stealer actually and does on the couch too.

Same thing. Its funny. Ellie will get up into the bed around 5:30 and lay down on my legs and start kicking me. Then when I get up for a second, she lays down with her head on my pillow.

I have an alarm clock that has a feature where it automatically resets for daylight savings. Problem is that date changes so its a pretty stupid feature. Thursday night is falls back an hour. Unfortunately, yesterday morning I had a 7:30 am appointment with a crazy woman. That was the only time she could do it. I wake up to get in the shower at what I think was 6:45. Head out to the family room and see on the TV its 7:45. At that moment she calls. Screaming at me. Very unpleasant. So I have to reschedule for 12:30 today.

It's sunny, going to be mid 50s, and low wind. May be the last decent golf day left. Sucks.

Kevin

That's a solid rant. Packed full of lameness.

My rant is why do kids wake up so damn early?

Sent via Tapatalk

One of the great mysteries of life. Every morning my son wakes up at 530am and that includes weekends! Some how I need this guy to realize that this is my one day to sleep in and the only reason I want to wake up that early is to go golfing. Oh well, he is really cute, so I will forgive him!

Doesn't 9I Man live there? Yeah it's not even a good female name. They should change the name of the province to some thing more adventurous. So you can always say that you've been to Calgary, (insert stripper's name), Canada.

You have a good idea there Spanks, and thanks for knowing that they are provinces!!! Its only a week and a half that I have to be there but I'm not looking forward to it.

I'm from Vancouver myself, and on an 18 month contract working in Edmonton... I really miss living in Vancouver!! However, all I have to say is, Im glad I dont live in Victoria!

Why is that big fella? VIctoria rules, all the benefits of living in a big city without having to live in a big city.

Dr. Teeth looks like Richie Ramsay.

My rant is simple. Floor cleaning. Our entire house has hardwood floors. I vacuum them, then steam clean them. I think bama was the engineer for the steam cleaner b/c clearly it's made for short people.

My rant is simple. Floor cleaning. Our entire house has hardwood floors. I vacuum them, then steam clean them. I think bama was the engineer for the steam cleaner b/c clearly it's made for short people.

That blows, I think short people designed my lawn mower and weedeater too. When I am done with the yard my back just kills me from bending over so much.

I'll second that rant. My house is all wood floors as well, and as soon as I finish cleaning them, its time to start over.

Hardwood = the suck. PIA to clean and noisy to walk on.

Sent via Tapatalk

Sorry boys, but I love my hardwoods. Once I get my subfloor nice and cozy from the fireplace down stairs, my wood floors feel amazing. I hate carpet. Tile's too hard. I'm a hardwood guy through and through.

Hardwood = the suck. PIA to clean and noisy to walk on.

Sent via Tapatalk

Especially with 2 dogs, that like to shed.

It looks nice. We have the small boards and they are real attractive. If erica would buy a damn mop I probably wouldn't get as annoyed every saturday.

You're the cleaner at your house too, TC?

Sent via Tapatalk

It looks nice. We have the small boards and they are real attractive. If erica would buy a damn mop I probably wouldn't get as annoyed every saturday.

You're the cleaner at your house too, TC?

Sent via Tapatalk

Yeah dude. You need a shark steam cleaner mop. I've had one for a while. Really good at what they do

Nice. I will check it out. I think I've seen them on TV.

Sent via Tapatalk

Sorry boys, but I love my hardwoods. Once I get my subfloor nice and cozy from the fireplace down stairs, my wood floors feel amazing. I hate carpet. Tile's too hard. I'm a hardwood guy through and through.

Naa. Hardwood has its place and its not everywhere. Halls, certain rooms but not in the bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back