Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
See coolbreeze, there is no auto trash talk so thelame1 is kinda screwed.

Good one, wow, with gems like that its turrible that TheLame1 has no shot at getting in the MC.

Sorry I didn't see the part where I let my game talk for me. Besides I would hate being on team THP carrying you
shhhhhesh haha

Hi Team THP.

I wish I had two more months of summer to keep playing in. Next year is going to be fun. I like golfing with a purpose!

Seth, I saw you hit one shot on the range at TMC 1.0. I hit balls next to Coolbreeze all day on the range during promo day. You keep swinging hard and bomb it past him. He'll freak out, man. Freak out.

Kevin

See coolbreeze, there is no auto trash talk so thelame1 is kinda screwed.

Cant he just let someone else do it then take credit though?

I think you guys are correct, with no auto trash talk and most people in delaware not able to read or write thelame1 is screwed.

Sorry I didn't see the part where I let my game talk for me. Besides I would hate being on team THP carrying you
shhhhhesh haha

We've talked to your game and it sent us an email however the speech was slured and the email was dislexic and unreadable. I'm not sure it should talk for you any more. Now go back to the kids table with the rest of the wee ones.

Seth, I saw you hit one shot on the range at TMC 1.0. I hit balls next to Coolbreeze all day on the range during promo day. You keep swinging hard and bomb it past him. He'll freak out, man. Freak out.

Kevin

My game is already scared of his bombs esox, very very scared.

I'd be afraid of hitting balls next to setho. I mean he did destroy a lm and that was in a lower pressure situation.

I'd be afraid of hitting balls next to setho. I mean he did destroy a lm and that was in a lower pressure situation.
It's OK to be to his left or standing behind him. But you defitiely don't want to be to his right.

I want Smallsville in my foursome if I make it! :blob: I got something for him that ajax won't take off :beat-up: :nono:!

I want Smallsville in my foursome if I make it! :blob: I got something for him that ajax won't take off :beat-up: :nono:!

I don't even want to know what that means.

I don't know who that is OG. I think it was one of the names clg used when he signed up for the umpteenth time.

I don't think there will be any foursomes since there are three teams. Depends on exactly how the formats are though.

shhhhhesh haha

What? Your plan for the MC is to just let your game talk for you? Or you dont let your game talk for you?

I don't even want to know what that means.

Get used to it.

I'm bored of this banter wheres Chunky? For that matter where's NerfDec? Last I heard he was seen here with Chunky, Seth, Tadashi and Bama. You'll get taller ladies:

Upside+Down+Yoga+Wall+500.jpg

That is funny right there...I got nothing right now....

I voted for Team Hackers

I do!!

That was good chunky, but calling OG 101 times and having him vote on who has the shortest poll is going to turn out this same way every time.

That was a really good video.

I want to be on team hackers just because of chunky's impressive media collection alone. That's a lot cd jewel cases!

Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back