The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Hackers Paradise will be holding the 2nd Morgan Cup, the ultimate amateur golf event. A weekend of competitive golf where golfers will get a tour like experience and be a part of a team and staff like most have dreamed of for years.

Clicking this link will take you to the home page and all the details pertaining to this event. Please make sure you read over that in detail as well as reading this entire post.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=15122

This thread is about the Morgan Cup. The only things that should be discussed in this thread are things about this event. Please feel free to discuss the competition, the venue, the manufacturers involved and of course your preparations for this tour like experience. Friendly trash talk is welcome. However keep the trash talk relevant to the Morgan Cup. The every day banter has to stop. Participation is not about time spent in this thread, but time spent in the forum.

Videos are encouraged as well. They will be posted here as well as in an "Official" Morgan Cup video thread. When you post a video in this thread, you must also send the link to GolferGal via PM and she will post it in the video thread.

Lets remember this event is about THP, the companies involved and a weekend to remember. Like last time the growth will be rather large, so let's welcome new faces into the forum with a thread that can be jumped in without feeling left out.

The 2nd Morgan Cup is here! Thank you all for making this possible and good luck to everybody trying to qualify.

After the success of the Morgan cup in 2011, Morgan Cup 2.0 will be legendary. Special thanks to THP for the vision to put this together. Great thanks to Callaway, Cleveland/Srixon and Bridgestone for stepping up as sponsors for this event.
This event went to the next level when True Blue and Caledonia stepped up to host Morgan Cup 2.0. Thanks to all that made this possible.

Wow - that is a ton of great information in the homepage article!! Everything has been planned meticulously and I can't wait to follow along through the journey with the rest of THP.

Time to get started on those videos!! Best of luck to all those attempting to qualify for Morgan Cup 2.0!!

Gigantic thanks to all involved: THP, Bridgestone, Callaway, Cleveland/Srixon, and everyone else behind the scenes

Thanks to the sponsors, courses, and most of all THP for holding this wonderful event. This event has THP really buzzing, and for good reason! This event will certainly be amazing!

I love all the remaining details. Cant wait to hear the reactions and lineup to watch the vids

The details are great! I think everything is perfect for the MC 2.0. The equipment sponsors and the venues are the best! Thank you THP for doing such an awesome job setting this up and hosting it. You guys rock!

This is pretty great! I love the changes that went into it, should make for a fun weekend. Keep up the fantastic work!

Awesome details about the MC 2.0. Everything is shaping up to be legendary!

A big thanks to THP, Callaway, Bridgestone, and Cleveland for giving a group of amateurs a once in a lifetime opportunity!

JB or GG: quick question if it is ok. As I was re-reading through the article, I got the impression that all participants will not have hands on the clubs from their respective OEM's until that Friday on media day. Is that accurate?

Tappin' from my iPad!

JB or GG: quick question if it is ok. As I was re-reading through the article, I got the impression that all participants will not have hands on the clubs from their respective OEM's until that Friday on media day. Is that accurate?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Not necessarily.

OH so EPIC. Gotta love being on the best golf forum on the internet. Cleveland, Cleveland/Srixon and Bridgestone are just amazing companies who get golf equipment right.

Special thanks to all those who are putting this event together. Not just Cleveland/Srixon, Bridgestone, and Callaway, but also JB, GG, and any other THP staffers who are working their tails off to make this even better than the last Morgan Cup. This event will be here before we know it, and like many others I hope to be a part of it! There are so many deserving THPers here, so good luck to everyone entering. You better just hope you are not on any opposing team if I make it!

I truly can't wait to see the videos and see who will be on the winning team with me. Yorkem has some pretty cool ideas

I truly can't wait to see the videos and see who will be on the winning team with me. Yorkem has some pretty cool ideas

Thoughts have been running through my mind all morning for videos. Going to be tough to decide on what to do.

I wasn't here when the first Morgan Cup was announced and only got to see the back half of the action. This is really going to be fun to watch from the beginning even though I'm not going to be part of it.

Viewing party is going to rule!

I like the little teaser about the way the sponsors are going to do things. I think this is going to be legendary.

Good luck guys. Can't wait to see who makes it! Wouldn't mind checking out those courses early either.

Tapatalk

awesome to see how all of this is coming together, looking forward to seeing some crazy videos

I love how the matches are going to work out. Sunday Singles will sure be interesting. I also like how the companies have a little more free reign to give you what they want, when they think the time is right. I think it will also add to the uniqueness of what each company has to bring to the table.

The viewing party is going to be a lot of fun. I can't wait to kick back with JB, Chunkylover, GolferGal, and some special guests to see what THP members have brought to the table. 4 weeks from Saturday, it sounds like a long time, but it will be here before you know it.

Glad I got one video knocked out as there is not much time left. Marked my calendar for the video viewing party as that will be a blast to watch.

I like some of the new twists in the MC 2.0. This should be a great event for all those involved.

I'm thrilled to be a captain in the Morgan Cup, but it sort of sucks to already know that I won't be winning. Team THP rules!

That would be hard, but I think you have a good attitude about it!

This is so cool for THP. Regardless of who is chosen I know they will have a blast, with it being in SC, I should be able to swing by and make a summer trip out of it and volunteer.
But regardless, this seriously is cool of JB and GG and everyone involved, for even putting on a second one is just crazy.

Going to get really fun around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back