Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's Erica? I'm gonna rant she is never on twitter anymore.

I'm staring at her right now. I'll tell her you said hello.

Only one way to solve that!

What's going on?

ah not much really. I just want to punch someone in the eye.

Yikes! Hopefully the day turns around for you.

Yikes! Hopefully the day turns around for you.

I'm cool hawkster. It would be more for fun than anything.

Thanks FLTC.

Really sorry about you wanting to punch someone in the eye. If I were there I'd offer my right one for the punching.

I could make some suggestions on possible targets.

Appliance guy is coming this afternoon to look at our washer.

Kevin

Good luck with the appliance man. They're pretty good at what they do.

Rant:

Why in the world is Halloween celebrated at work? Thanks to your CFO I had to dress up as the Coroner of Munchkinland from Wizard of Oz.

Anyone ever seen a 6'3" 245 lb munchkin??

Rant:

Why in the world is Halloween celebrated at work? Thanks to your CFO I had to dress up as the Coroner of Munchkinland from Wizard of Oz.

Anyone ever seen a 6'3" 245 lb munchkin??

Yes. I call it my weinis.

Good luck with the appliance man. They're pretty good at what they do.

Some are very good. I have an appliance repairman coming out to fix one burner on our range - for the fourth time! The first time he came out, worked on it for 30 minutes then decided he needed some expensive ignition control unit. A week later he replaced that unit, but the burner still wouldn't light. He decided he needed to replace that one burner. He came a week later and replaced the burner, but it still wouldn't light. He's supposed come over today to replace the entire 2-burner side of the range. Glad we got the extended warranty on this range! I would refuse to pay for all those parts except for the last one!

Some are very good. I have an appliance repairman coming out to fix one burner on our range - for the fourth time! The first time he came out, worked on it for 30 minutes then decided he needed some expensive ignition control unit. A week later he replaced that unit, but the burner still wouldn't light. He decided he needed to replace that one burner. He came a week later and replaced the burner, but it still wouldn't light. He's supposed come over today to replace the entire 2-burner side of the range. Glad we got the extended warranty on this range! I would refuse to pay for all those parts except for the last one!

Bummer bonk! You know, here's my theory on that:

A young man goes to some tech school to learn how to do this stuff. There are tests and projects and quizzes. Let's say this institution grades on a scale of 0 - 100. What if this guy barely passed all of his tests? What if he graduated with like a 70 average? Does that mean he really only knows 70% of what he's doing?

I've always wondered this. It's scarier when you apply this to doctors.

I hate trimming hedges!

Tapatalkin

I hate trimming hedges!

Tapatalkin

I hate that too. I had 6 or seven big ones in my yard when we bought the house. I dug them all out b/c I hated them so much.

Bummer bonk! You know, here's my theory on that:

A young man goes to some tech school to learn how to do this stuff. There are tests and projects and quizzes. Let's say this institution grades on a scale of 0 - 100. What if this guy barely passed all of his tests? What if he graduated with like a 70 average? Does that mean he really only knows 70% of what he's doing?

I've always wondered this. It's scarier when you apply this to doctors.

What do you call someone who graduated last in medical school.

What do you call someone who graduated last in medical school.

According to Seinfeld, you call them a dentist.
According to others, a coroner.

According to Seinfeld, you call them a dentist.
According to others, a coroner.

Only if you are an anti-dentite.

Continuing my diet and following it strictly. I just looked at my dinner tonight and it looked back at me and said "HaHa".

Continuing my diet and following it strictly. I just looked at my dinner tonight and it looked back at me and said "HaHa".

That sucks. I like being fat, so I think I will continue to eat whatever the heck I want.

diets suck, but I need to get on one

diets suck, but I need to get on one

Im down 2 lbs in 5 days and my goal of 20 or so by year end is easily achievable. Its just the first week or so that is rough for me.

Are you giving yourself a day of freedom? Whenever I go on one of my insane diets, I always give myself a day to junk out and it makes it bearable.

Are you giving yourself a day of freedom? Whenever I go on one of my insane diets, I always give myself a day to junk out and it makes it bearable.

Word, I splurge and have an Oreo. :D

JB: as you said - toughest part is the very beginning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back