Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

Boy the amount of video sent posts has jumped. I love to read those. Good luck to all who have sent them in.

I incorporated all the necessary items in to my video; Get this: A corn-fed harvest mouse, a nun, a Flemish peasant woman, whips, chains, whistles yo-yo's, a circus midget. My grandmother riding by on a bicycle giving me the finger, and a duck!

I really miss Chris Farley.

I incorporated all the necessary items in to my video; Get this: A corn-fed harvest mouse, a nun, a Flemish peasant woman, whips, chains, whistles yo-yo's, a circus midget. My grandmother riding by on a bicycle giving me the finger, and a duck!

Good lord! No crossbow?!

I just put clips of One-T in mine hoping they would think One-T was me and then they would select me. Hope it works! *fingers crossed*

Got the confirmation!

Congrats frank and Ary - well done men!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm so who is next :confused2:?

Video Viewing Party
Saturday December 3rd, 2011 at 7pm EST there will be a live webcast on THP. This will be the video viewing party and you can watch as the three captains and some surprise guests view the audition videos live from THP HQ. There will be fun and laughter live before your eyes as this group watches over hundreds of submissions.
Hope everyone noticed this. It doesn't say we will be seeing the videos.

Would you like the recipe for ice?
I do need a recipe for ice and Chunky you are correct we do get a donkey here when you turn 16 but mine got taken away due to some.....unpleasantness. Fun Fact: I'm not allowed in the library anymore.

Here's a video from the bacon man, Jim Gaffigan. It's a funny clip with the recipe for ice at the end.

I think it was mentioned the other day that the viewing party that is streamed would be of the judges watching the videos, etc? Im sure there will be a few surprises thrown in there for us all!

I think it was mentioned the other day that the viewing party that is streamed would be of the judges watching the videos, etc? Im sure there will be a few surprises thrown in there for us all!

Needless to say I will post mine after the viewing party for all to see. Perhaps we can have a thread for those to share their audition videos that want to. Would be cool to have them all in one place.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I bow before greatness war.eagle.

Sounds like an Alice Cooper concert.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Needless to say I will post mine after the viewing party for all to see. Perhaps we can have a thread for those to share their audition videos that want to. Would be cool to have them all in one place.

Tappin' from my iPad!
I think GG is going to make a thread for all MC videos. Everyone's personal entry videos would probably go there too.

I was going to take care of my second video today, but it was way too windy, so it will have to be tomorrow or Sunday am.

I just sent GG my email with all my info and the links to both of my video. It is now "REAL" for me! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Almost like experiencing a first kiss. I can't wait to get all of your opinions on my video's. I will be posting them in the thread after the viewing as soon as it is up. Then I will be posting my outtakes in the blooper thread. My video's aren't all that detailed and stuff but they drive home the points I'm trying to make. Man oh man...:bulgy-eyes: Now waiting for GG's confirmation email.

Great job, BF! Congrats on getting your videos done!

Congrats

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

I just sent GG my email with all my info and the links to both of my video. It is now "REAL" for me! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Almost like experiencing a first kiss. I can't wait to get all of your opinions on my video's. I will be posting them in the thread after the viewing as soon as it is up. Then I will be posting my outtakes in the blooper thread. My video's aren't all that detailed and stuff but they drive home the points I'm trying to make. Man oh man...:bulgy-eyes: Now waiting for GG's confirmation email.

Good luck Bullfrog. I am still trying to decide to go with funny but not enough time to give much detail or detailed and serious for the intro video. Part of me just wants to send something in so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

I just sent my email off. I can't wait to get my confirmation email back and get the weight off my shoulders. I am so glad I am finished with my videos. I am really excited about the outcome of them.

Alright dmb! Wow. Lot's of action today!

Just got the email! I am official! What a relief!

Today has definitely been Morgan Cup moving day

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Got my confirmation that my videos were recieved! Thanks GG that was fast! I'm glad that I am finished with mine. Like I said a little while ago "IT IS NOW REAL!!"

Can't wait to see how the judges get through our vids. Not sure they fully understand what they are in for!

Back