Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

Everyone did such a phenomenal job on their videos! I can't wait for the viewing party!! I want to thank everyone again for submitting their entry videos and I hope you all had a ton of fun doing them because I know it's going to be a blast watching them. The hard part is going to be narrowing it down to 14.

Yeah, I wouldn't want that job GG, it's going to be tough!

I gotta give a shout out to DMB. He helped me film my videos and stood behind the camera for an hour as I continually messed up and demanded new takes.

No worries dude. It got me out of going to two 5 year olds birthday party. Nice!

been there dude! I did a few bunker videos during the 1st MC. I also had you video 2 of my bunkers shots in play at Reunion.

I love playing out of bunkers, but the perfect bunker shot is not something I can hit every time. It is different having a camera behind you ya know?

Lots of talk about on the course videos. Mine was not witty or clever. Just me in front of the camera talking about myself. Which is hard to do when you're trying to be humble.

Heck why be humble :D! You got to put some power in that Tower :blob::bananadance::golf2::thumb:

I love playing out of bunkers, but the perfect bunker shot is not something I can hit every time. It is different having a camera behind you ya know?

Funny, my first idea was a bunker shot for my promo, but I went with a putt due to weather issues. Our weather has been terrible up here with rain and wind almost every day, and the bunkers were in bad shape. I am sure you vids are awesome and I hope you are selected Seth. Good luck man.

Hard to believe but I usually play better on camera!!

Funny, my first idea was a bunker shot for my promo, but I went with a putt due to weather issues. Our weather has been terrible up here with rain and wind almost every day, and the bunkers were in bad shape. I am sure you vids are awesome and I hope you are selected Seth. Good luck man.

Oh, that sucks about the weather. I bet your vids are awesome! I can't wait to see them.

Hard to believe but I usually play better on camera!!

I play better under presser as well.

Dec 3 will sure be entertaining :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I am excited about Dec 2nd and 3rd. The 2nd I find out if we are having a boy or girl :)

I can't wait for the viewing party now! I hope everyone got their videos done and in. Did anyone miss the deadline?

Everyone did such a phenomenal job on their videos! I can't wait for the viewing party!! I want to thank everyone again for submitting their entry videos and I hope you all had a ton of fun doing them because I know it's going to be a blast watching them. The hard part is going to be narrowing it down to 14.

I do not envy the position of the judges. It is going to be really difficult IMO. Good luck everyone!!!

So excited for the viewing party. That's going to me more fun/exciting than the announcements for me. I really can't wait to see what everyone came up with.

I can't wait for the viewing party now! I hope everyone got their videos done and in. Did anyone miss the deadline?

I do not envy the position of the judges. It is going to be really difficult IMO. Good luck everyone!!!

No, we didn't have anyone miss the deadline.

Fascinating what filming 1 minute of video teaches one about themselves.

I do have an out-take video to stick up later just for Ellie. My cat wanted to send a message...

Fascinating what filming 1 minute of video teaches one about themselves.

I do have an out-take video to stick up later just for Ellie. My cat wanted to send a message...

Haha, this should be good.

The only thing anyone needs to know about filming their videos at this point is it's too late to start now!

I am very excited for the viewing party like everyone else, I am glad I am not one of the captains and board of judges that has to narrow this down because it sounds like there are going to be a LOT to choose from. Good luck to those who make the decisions, I am glad I am not on your end at this point. However, the nice thing about the captains is that they don't have to be as nervous as the rest of us for the next two weeks!

I am very excited for the viewing party like everyone else, I am glad I am not one of the captains and board of judges that has to narrow this down because it sounds like there are going to be a LOT to choose from. Good luck to those who make the decisions, I am glad I am not on your end at this point. However, the nice thing about the captains is that they don't have to be as nervous as the rest of us for the next two weeks!
The captains are not also judges, they are just there to enjoy.

The captains are not also judges, they are just there to enjoy.

thank god for that. I know I am really looking forward to hanging out with CL and JB next weekend. It's going to be real fun watching all of these videos and being able to go over MC stuff face to face. Luckily we are not choosing who is in and out, because that is not going to be an easy task.

Smallville you might have an update for us. will there be any change of a playback setup for the viewing party seeing as quite a few people wont be able to watch it myself included. i asked a while back but no one knew the answer

thanks David

Smallville you might have an update for us. will there be any change of a playback setup for the viewing party seeing as quite a few people wont be able to watch it myself included. i asked a while back but no one knew the answer

thanks David
I have no idea on that, but I think there will be a thread for people to post the videos they sent in after the viewing party.

thanks David

This is something we are still working on, so for right now it's TBD. We will either have a playback setup so everyone can watch, or just have people post their videos, as soon as we have a definitive answer I will be sure to let you know.

Thanks GG kinda gutted i'm missing it ha ha

Good Luck to everyone that entered their video's. It's going to be a fun viewing party. Maybe I will get home in time from the company christmas party to view some of it. If there are 100 entries that would be rougly 100 minutes. Of just video time. Plus the commenting parts and switching video time added we are looking at least 2 hrs in my opinion. Hopefully we got 100 or more then I should have time to watch some of it.

Back