Play Golf w/ Stewart Cink - Get a Better Game Contest

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts has a really cool contest going on right now and we would love to see a THP member win this!! Below are all the details. If you can, when you make your comment let them know you heard about it from THP. : )

“Get a Better Game” Contest

· Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts is offering a way for golf fans to win a spot and play in the 2012 Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial Pro-Am with Stewart Cink.

· From now until December 29, 2011, fans can visit Facebook.com/crowneplaza to enter the “Get a Better Game” contest, by sharing what they are currently doing to improve their golf game. Simple as that!

· One person will be chosen to fly down to Forth Worth in May and experience what it’s like to play a PGA TOUR course in front of all of the fans with Stewart Cink.

thats awesome!!!

wow what an awesome contest, would be great if a THPer won this!

Sweet contest! This would be great for a THP'er to win!

Thank you for the link GG, I have entered and would be be thrilled to win it.

This is an awesome contest. I have met Stewart a couple of times and he is honestly one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Definitely going to enter this one.

That really is awesome. Thanks for the heads up, GG.

cool contest, i threw my name into the hat

Thanks GG, Great opportunity for anyone!

Cool opportunity! Entered with my shout out to THP in there.

Thanks for sharing GG!

Sweet, I'm in. Thanks for sharing GG.

Wow, what a great opportunity. I could just see myself pulling a driver into the crowd and hitting someone in the face about 15 feet away....perhaps I shouldn't enter this. Hahahahaha

That is SWEEEET!

Really really cool contest. Thanks for posting GG!!

Wow, what a great opportunity. I could just see myself pulling a driver into the crowd and hitting someone in the face about 15 feet away....perhaps I shouldn't enter this. Hahahahaha

Exactly what I was thinking! I'm still going to enter, but if I win, all in the crowd will have to sign waivers.

Plus how cool would it be to be at the outing and then fly directly to a Pro-Am with Stewart Cink?

Very cool contest, would be awesome for a THPer to win!!

Great Contest, But too bad it says my phone number and address is not valid

Sweet contest! Thanks for sharing!!! Good luck all!!!

This would be epic. ...as if practicing for the Morgan Cup won't be enough! ;)

Back