Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

Like the sounds of that ball flight, ddec. Something about the look of this driver really does it for me.

I think the diversity in the hosel adjustability is masked by the difference in the weights. One 12 weight and one 2 weight is quite a difference, and open with the weights on draw could help alot of people.

I personally LOVE the fact that it stretches all the way to 2.5 degrees open. I struggle with a hook.

nice vids guys. I love the sound at impact!

The only thing I don't like is the reflective crown! Doesn't need to be white, but other OEMs need to follow TMaG and make heads non reflective!

I really think thatd be a non-issue. I wouldnt think that crown is all too reflective.
The only thing I don't like is the reflective crown! Doesn't need to be white, but other OEMs need to follow TMaG and make heads non reflective!

I really think thatd be a non-issue. I wouldnt think that crown is all too reflective.

just like with the other Cally driver, it was a non issue

Nike did this several years ago with the Sumo SQ 5900

Is the sound of this driver similar to the Razr Hawk?

Very similar. I liked everything about this driver except the shaft. The RIP just does not fit me well. Would like to try some different shafts in this

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

JB said that the weight was north of 320 grams. Was it noticeable?

Having always fought a hook I've mostly avoided Callaways but with the adjustability I could consider this one. Looks good enough. Nice and clean.

JB said that the weight was north of 320 grams. Was it noticeable?

I thought it felt heavier than others that we tested. Granted we were hitting it against some others like the Razr X Black, Cleveland Classic, Long Tom.

I really, really like the looks of this driver. The set up really appeals to me although I'd like an alignment aid of some sort. This is the ifrst adjustable driver that I've seen in a bit that would have me consider playing an adjustable driver again.

the head cover looks like it has a slot running across the top for taking it off? If that's the case I think that's a pretty cool feature

Another great looking driver! 2012 is looking like a great year to be shopping for a new driver and I can't wait to start test driving a few! This one will certainly be on the list.

Nice looking driver. I too am wondering how this will stack up against some of the other great drivers out or coming out, particularly the Cleveland lines.

Nice looking driver. I too am wondering how this will stack up against some of the other great drivers out or coming out, particularly the Cleveland lines.

I thought it stacked up pretty well, but I preferred other ones to this one. I thought the Cleveland Classic was longer than this, but it was hard to judge on the range.

Very nice looking driver, excited to see Callaway come out with an adjustable club.

I want it! The only thing that I don't like about my current driver is that I can't put a weight in the heel to help me close the face a little bit quicker.

Heaven! I have been waiting to see this driver since word started leaking about it! It did not disappoint! AND it has the RIP'd NV shaft in it!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Very similar. I liked everything about this driver except the shaft. The RIP just does not fit me well. Would like to try some different shafts in this

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Hey CL,not an apples to apples but can you compare the "pleasure to hit" factor of the Razr Fit to the 910 D2 and CG Black? both of those drivers had a no-nonsense approach but a little too much spin overall for me......

This is one driver I'm looking forward to trying.Looking forward to replace my TM driver with this.

Nice looking driver for sure! And I actually had pretty good success with the RIP shafts in the Razr Hawk driver too, producing the longest drives of any driver I hit on a sim last year... A little surprised they aren't offering loft adjustability in the head at all though.

Kinda neat, looks like an adjustable Razr Hawk to me... but again, just another driver. Not like the Razr X Black which has more pizazz to me.

Looks nice! Can't wait to hear a review of this one. Pardon my Callaway ignorance, but is this Cally's first adjustable?

Looks nice! Can't wait to hear a review of this one. Pardon my Callaway ignorance, but is this Cally's first adjustable?

Yes it is, if I am not mistaken.

I really like the look of this driver. Looks well balanced and powerful.

Back