The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

I'm excited for the announcements tonight. I really hope for my name to be called, but I'm not expecting it. I don't have any clue as to who it will be tonight. So far I haven't predicted even one right any of the nights. :D

Man we're starting to get down there, I get more and more nervous for some of the remaining entrants every night that 2 more are selected. Good luck tonight everyone!

It gets more exciting with every passing night! It is like that really close football game.

I was sitting on pins and needles for the last couple days waiting on results of a biopsy to see if I have cancer. Got the GREAT news today that I am just fine so I have a pretty darn good outlook on things right now after having the crap scared out of me at the doctor Wednesday. Not to mention I just shot a really good round of golf and beat OG (I think). :D Life is good guys, life is good.

I was sitting on pins and needles for the last couple days waiting on results of a biopsy to see if I have cancer. Got the GREAT news today that I am just fine so I have a pretty darn good outlook on things right now after having the crap scared out of me at the doctor Wednesday. Not to mention I just shot a really good round of golf and beat OG (I think). :D Life is good guys, life is good.

Wow! I didn't know about this. Glad you are in the clear! If you or OG get called tonight, it will probably be the best day since you got married right?

Good luck to everyone tonight! Can't wait to see who else I will be teeing it up with in July. However, you better hope you are not only selected but that you are also on team hackers if you want to win. Good luck!

Glad to hear all is well KB! And you are right, life is good!

Also, congrats on taking OG to his own woodshed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I am missing tonight's announcement. Good luck everyone.

Wow! I didn't know about this. Glad you are in the clear! If you or OG get called tonight, it will probably be the best day since you got married right?

My day is good no matter what. We are going out to dinner to celebrate and that would just be icing on the cake! Of course, I want it more for OG than me and he wants it more for me than for him. Hehe.

Darlin I think this is better news than seeing your name come up on the first page of this thread. Very glad to hear the good results.

Looks like I am missing tonight's announcement. Good luck everyone.

I will be at our Corporate Christmas Party, but won't keep me off Tapatalk. If somehow I get selected there is an open bar and a dance floor for me to celebrate with!

My day is good no matter what. We are going out to dinner to celebrate and that would just be icing on the cake! Of course, I want it more for OG than me and he wants it more for me than for him. Hehe.

Or so that old rascal says. You know he has been in the wood shed cleaning things up in preparation for a trip to SC

It is great to see this many people in here and this much excitement about the next selections 3.5 hours before hand. Good Luck tonight Lady and Gentleman!

KB that is so great to hear!

That's awesome to hear KB! I hope you get picked! That would make today the best day ever!

Was thinking about the morgan cup today and thought to myself I have no chance but then my pandora played this.
Never give up everyone

Wow KB I am glad to hear you are alright! Good luck to all the anxious hopefuls!

I think it is so awesome that you are both trying to do this together. I would love it if my wife played golf and we were both going after this like you two. I can't wait to meet you both someday you both sound like amazing people

Wow, pins and needles would be kind of mild wouldn't it? I'm so glad all is OK. It sure is a great felling when you learn the good news huh?

So glad to hear this all turned out well Kelly and my hopes are with you and Gray getting the nod here.

Glad you're good Kelly!

Two more lucky people tonight I think cookie is going to be one :p

Really glad to hear this KB. Keep, hope the kicking azz and taking names continues for you tonight!!

I am all set, best news I have heard today. Gald you are ok!!!!

I will be at our Corporate Christmas Party, but won't keep me off Tapatalk. If somehow I get selected there is an open bar and a dance floor for me to celebrate with!

I'll probably still be at an appointment. That wouldn't work for me!

Wonderful news Kelly!!!!!!!! It looks I will be away tonight also. I will try to check in to congratulate the next two MCers.

Back