Morgan Cup - Video Thread

Homemade WFP video just for Yorkie. Thought it was kind of fitting.

I have to say that really was funny.

Nate - awesome video. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that. Very very cool.

Nate that was an awesome video, I'm just getting on here to catch up on some of them. GREAT job

That yorkie sure is an angry one!

This will never get old....I am waiting for the rebuttal video from INternetGolfer

I'm still working on learning how to do fancy video editing lol. It will come...

A world premiere. The latest super heroes have been discovered!

That's really funny. As much as Team Hackers will whoop you guys, that was funny.

Shake n bake....

LOL @ Tofu Boy's super stance. That's totally cookie right there. What a funny video.

LOL @ Tofu Boy's super stance. That's totally cookie right there. What a funny video.
LMAO @ Ace and Gary! Blast from the past there!

Cant believe at how much the White Knuckler looks like Yorkem!

WFP just keeps getting better and better. That made me laugh.

LOL - love it! Tofu Boy is ripped....I got some catching up to do.

AGD FTW!!! Ha

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hahaha. That was awesome. If you send me that white knuckler pick I will make it my avatar.

Tofu Boy.....Lmao....now that's funny...gotta love the Ace and Gary clip in there!

To get this thread started, we thought it would be best to put up the THP True stories of INternetGolfer again.

That's priceless!

Hahaha! That is funny. Tofu Boy throws a rug on to fight crime! That White Knuckler sure can putt. I think this duo needs to be a crime fighting golf 2some!

But look at how awesome Team Hackers is. Fighting crime. PSA videos. We rock!

After last nights epic back pedal I figure Seth needed a video showing his progression so far

JB has been going on and on about his short game practice. Found a clip of Tadashi trying to help him out

JB has been going on and on about his short game practice. Found a clip of Tadashi trying to help him out

and it still fails!!! This is now boring me.

OK, now you want to play....I'm with Coolbreeze....total sleeper

LoL at the super heroes.

Sent via Tapatalk

Back