The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agile yes, but their vision can't handle side to side, hence zigging and zagging.

--
tapatalk

Gators is dum. Lol.

But they can't make sharp turns. Their bodies don't work that way. They're quick, but their sets of legs are too far apart to allow them to make sharp turns or something like that. I don't really remember, I learned in bio a few years ago.

That is exactly what i had heard also, so I was surprised when the little bugger turned right towards me at full spring, I'm telling you they can turn quick.

Agile yes, but their vision can't handle side to side, hence zigging and zagging.

--
tapatalk

That makes alot of sense, I've always found that they will pretty much back down if you don't. I guess that will work well until the one time it doesn't.

Gators is dum. Lol.

I agree
GatorLogo.jpg

That is exactly what i had heard also, so I was surprised when the little bugger turned right towards me at full spring, I'm telling you they can turn quick.

That makes alot of sense, I've always found that they will pretty much back down if you don't. I guess that will work well until the one time it doesn't.

Haha, that one time ruins everything!!

--
tapatalk

I think they're overrated as food. Not even as tasty as chicken. They're skin does make a nice belt, wallet, or shoe, though.

Kevin

I think they're overrated as food. Not even as tasty as chicken. They're skin does make a nice belt, wallet, or shoe, though.

Kevin

I had a gator steak once I think. It was pretty good. To me it tasted similar to an ostrich burger. But that's just what I thought.

The problem is the tail is the only tasty part. From what I've been told by trappers, you usually get some other part of the gator when you order gator tail at a restaurant. I've had real gator tail, its pretty dang good if you ask me.

I'm not sure why I stopped watching Top Chef a couple/three seasons back. Padma is super hot.

Kevin

[video=youtube;vm5lO-YA0TA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm5lO-YA0TA[/video]

I love that show Smalls. So darn funny.

385090_2564459544093_1032261916_2745764_1414442680_n.jpg

That's pretty accurate smalls.

--
tapatalk

Hm....Why do you hate me creator of toilet paper cartoon?

Date Night is a hysterical movie. I love Tina Fey and Steve Carell are so funny.

Don't tell anyone but I threw a club for the first time yesterday. I was really ashamed of myself and apologized profusely. It sure felt good to release my frustrations though. :alien:

I have been really good about eliminating sweets from my diet but the past few days all I can think about is chocolate. So today I finally gave in, the problem is that I went to the grocery store and bought everything they had that was chocolate and now I feel so sick!

I have been really good about eliminating sweets from my diet but the past few days all I can think about is chocolate. So today I finally gave in, the problem is that I went to the grocery store and bought everything they had that was chocolate and now I feel so sick!

LMAO. That's when you get one thing from the convenience store. Poor GG....lots of water and feel better in the morning!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I had one of those days too! I always hate myself afterwards!

Don't tell anyone but I threw a club for the first time yesterday. I was really ashamed of myself and apologized profusely. It sure felt good to release my frustrations though. :alien:

:( According to one forum member that makes you an a-hole. It's okay I forgive you. I feel like it's something you won't do much if at all.

:( According to one forum member that makes you an a-hole. It's okay I forgive you. I feel like it's something you won't do much if at all.

I think it is all the fault of whoever started that thread! It put the thought in my head. Haha!

I think it is all the fault of whoever started that thread! It put the thought in my head. Haha!

Probably lol. I don't think it's that big of a deal. Good to get the frustration out every once in a while.

Until you smash a tee marker with your club you dont have to worry too much :p I blame Sergio

Chocolate is my crack, something that has helped me a lot is buying a bar of the really strong chocolate and tossing it in the freezer. If I get the craving I just break off a little square, and its strong enough that the craving goes right away. Of course you ladies are wired different so it might not work as well ;)

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back