The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in our company's R&D building, managing tech support engineers. Since we don't see clients here (our tech support team is tier 3), we're a casual dress building. The new company president is coming to visit us next Tuesday so HR sent an email that they're instituting a one-day-only business dress day and attached the policy and specifics that our other facilities adhere to.

I just got an IM from someone on my team if their business dress clothing can be expensed...

Mumford & Sons just started playing on my Flogging Molly Pandora station! Awake my Soul. Going to have to definitely check out more stuff by them.

untitled-8.png

Mumford & Sons just started playing on my Flogging Molly Pandora station! Awake my Soul. Going to have to definitely check out more stuff by them.

Told ya Seth, they REALLY are good. That whole album is just so, so, great.

Dude, I am gonna hook you up right now. Go and get her a full day spa package, with the works. Manicure, pedicure, facial, massage, etc, and if you really want to be a hero, buy 2 packages, and tell her she can bring her best friend (or you) to share the day with her.

I gotta admit that I got this for my wife and one of her friends for Christmas and she says it's one of the best presents I ever got her. I like the fact that the Groupon in our area has a lot of deals for this as well so it's much easier and cheaper to gift these days.

I gotta admit that I got this for my wife and one of her friends for Christmas and she says it's one of the best presents I ever got her. I like the fact that the Groupon in our area has a lot of deals for this as well so it's much easier and cheaper to gift these days.

Great idea, what lady wouldn't like that.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Great idea, what lady wouldn't like that.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Absolutely. Another good thing about it... you don't have to go to the mall and fight other people over it. It's a pretty leisurely shop with very little hands on work (lots of reading though).

One or two strokes for hitting a gator?

aefe8014-17c9-927a.jpg

--
tapatalk

One or two strokes for hitting a gator?

aefe8014-17c9-927a.jpg

--
tapatalk

Zero if you fight it trying to get the ball back. :D

I heard they can run really fast.

Kevin

Zero if you fight it trying to get the ball back. :D

Lol I wouldn't have wanted to mess with that one. Started hissing really quick, thats a big red flag when dealing with gators.

--
tapatalk

Lol I wouldn't have wanted to mess with that one. Started hissing really quick, thats a big red flag when dealing with gators.

--
tapatalk

I heard if you have to wrassle one, you should hold their jaws shut. They can clamp down hard, but are surprisingly weak when it comes to opening their toothy maws.

Kevin

I heard if you have to wrassle one, you should hold their jaws shut. They can clamp down hard, but are surprisingly weak when it comes to opening their toothy maws.

Kevin

I've heard the same. Not interested in finding out for sure though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also heard if one is chasing you you should run in circles because they can't make sharp turns, and give up because they don't like to look foolish.

Kevin

I also heard if one is chasing you you should run in circles because they can't make sharp turns, and give up because they don't like to look foolish.

Kevin
Sounds a lot like the Chiefs football team.

Lol. Wrassling gators is my favorite passtime. They're easy foes. Gorillas are tough to beat though.

Kevin

It's true, you can use electrical tape to keep the mouth closed. Oddly women require duct tape :eek:

You have to run in a zig-zag pattern, or just stay away all together, gators not women.

Sounds a lot like the Chiefs football team.

Bazinga!!
--
tapatalk

Lol. Wrassling gators is my favorite passtime. They're easy foes. Gorillas are tough to beat though.
I hope so. They play Saturday morning at 11 AM Eastern on ESPN2!

Really? I wish I could watch. I'll be on the road unfortunately. Give us updates here please!

You're not going? I thought for sure you'd be bama bound.

--
tapatalk

I am not a gator wrassler by any means, but I have had to deal with a few moderate size ones, and a bunch of buddies from high school were stupid enough to go out and mess with them. It's true that you can hold their mouths shut, its not hard at all, and like SW said you can just electric tape their mouths shut. Also if you flip them over they shut down completely.

I don't know who started the run in zig zags BS, but from personal experience, those dudes are pretty agile.

But they can't make sharp turns. Their bodies don't work that way. They're quick, but their sets of legs are too far apart to allow them to make sharp turns or something like that. I don't really remember, I learned in bio a few years ago.

I am not a gator wrassler by any means, but I have had to deal with a few moderate size ones, and a bunch of buddies from high school were stupid enough to go out and mess with them. It's true that you can hold their mouths shut, its not hard at all, and like SW said you can just electric tape their mouths shut. Also if you flip them over they shut down completely. <br />
<br />
I don't know who started the run in zig zags BS, but from personal experience, those dudes are pretty agile.

Agile yes, but their vision can't handle side to side, hence zigging and zagging.

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back