What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
77 on a mega short course.

The good news? I just played golf outside on December 17.

I know, right. We hardly have enjoyable weather from October-March but yesterday we played outside in short sleeves! Craziness! It was only 50* but that is extremely warm here for this time of year.

Wish I could say the same. It snowed this morning. The only thing I've been doing is messing with the putter in the basement :D

Awful. Three times in a row awful. I think I'll hang 'em up for a week or two. :banghead:
Sometimes that works buddy, but I never make it for two weeks. Keep your chin up.

44-42-86 today. I tripled #1 and #4. Finished with 5 pars, 1 birdie (chipped in from 25 yards), 9 bogeys and 1 double. Also chipped in for par on the back nine. 29 putts.

44-42-86 today. I tripled #1 and #4. Finished with 5 pars, 1 birdie (chipped in from 25 yards), 9 bogeys and 1 double. Also chipped in for par on the back nine. 29 putts.

Not bad, Small! Congrats on the 2 chip ins!

That sounds like a good round Smalls. If you eliminate the triples, you have a fantastic round there. Good job.

That sounds like a good round Smalls. If you eliminate the triples, you have a fantastic round there. Good job.
I wasn't happy after one hole! But I parred the next two which took some of the sting out. Then I took a snowman on a par 5! Then I chipped in for birdie on the next hole (par 5).

Played with DirtyDawg67 and Michael.Tyler78 today. It was pretty cold and windy, Not a good round but I was glad to get out on a great course.

Screenshot2011-12-18at51010PM.png

82 today (41-41).

Triple on 2, double on 17.

Birdie on 4, birdie on 12.

Solid day overall.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Played with DirtyDawg67 and Michael.Tyler78 today. It was pretty cold and windy, Not a good round but I was glad to get out on a great course.

Screenshot2011-12-18at51010PM.png

Nice, I love Golfshot.

Finally shot 79 (41, 38) from the gold tees today. I haven't been able to break 80 in quite a while because I moved back to the gold tees. Felt good finishing with a birdie on 18. Had no idea that I was shooting a 38 on the back.

Congrats KB - well done!! That is awesome, happy for you!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Finally shot 79 (41, 38) from the gold tees today. I haven't been able to break 80 in quite a while because I moved back to the gold tees. Felt good finishing with a birdie on 18. Had no idea that I was shooting a 38 on the back.

Congrats!

That's amazing from the golds KB. Really, really good. Congrats on the nice round and breaking 80!

Great round there KB!! Its great to score well after moving back a tee.

95 today 50/45 with just an atrocious short game outing. 34 putts 22 chips .. 3 putted my face off on some greens as hard as concrete . :angry:

probably the tightest track ive ever played too which gives me confidence for any more i may encounter.

Most excellent..I still haven't broken 80 myself.

I shot a Caleb Hanie like 19 over yesterday (par 61). I literally couldn't get off teh tee and my swing was just in the Hanie'er. I don't know what it was but man, it was bad. I sem to have got my length back but doesn't help when you're 40 yards left.

Very nice score, KB!

Awesome work KB!

I shot a very mid December like round of 82 today. I didn't play bad considering it was the week before Christmas and it had been a month since I last took a full swing. The greens sucked today as they were covered in sand, but I guess that's better than snow! I did take all the quarters in our game of Wolf though so that was nice.

+4/+4 80
it was frikken cold cold and the wind was icey
the ball did not go anywhere
9fir 4gir
1 birdie
talk about scrambling my booty off
hit lots of bump and runs and it worked really well
putting was there but could have been so much better

its strange how 8 over is single digits but still doesnt break 80

I shot 85 today with a 46 on the front and 39 on the back. My back nine started out with a double as I four putted number 10 green. I got back on track for a few holes and scored two birdies coming in on 15 & 18. I'm still over shooting my targets and having alignment issues but getting a bit better each time out.

After my 18 with the guys this morning we (three of us) joined KellyBo for nine more holes and she was hitting the ball really well! Her game around the greens was spot on and I was mighty proud of her :clapp:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back