Bettinardi Studio B in Chicago Fitting.

Sounds like an awesome experience... Can't wait to see some pic's!!!

That sounds like an absolutely amazing experience bullfrog, I'm happy you got to experience that and I'm jealous of how custom your putter is.

Looks and sounds like an amazing time, I would love to have a putter fitting some time, nothing is close enough, but someday, I can dream right!?!?!

Wow BF that was a great read. You really had a pretty amazing experience, I am very excited to get a chance to go to Studio B in Minnesota. Thanks for taking the time to write that up, I can't wait to see your putter!

I just got an email back from Mike. He shipped my putter today. I can't believe this is happening so fast!

Wonderful wonderful write up Bullfrog! That is one incredible experience. Thank you so much for sharing and obviously, thanks to Bettinardi and THP!!!!

Thanks for sharing this bullfrog! Very cool to hear what happens behind the scenes to make this putters come to life!!

I just got an email back from Mike. He shipped my putter today. I can't believe this is happening so fast!

Oops - missed this earlier when I replied after reading your original post! That is awesome!!! Can't wait to see pics of it buddy!

I really enjoyed your post! Can't wait to see pics once it arrives. Congrats!

Thanks guys. it was an experience I won't forget, EVER! I'm getting ready to send an email to Mike and Keith for the hospitality they showed me yesterday.

Great write up!!! You should send them a link to this thread so they can take some more pics for you.

What a great exp that was. Thanks for sharing Froggy!

Great write up Bullfrog....I am totally jealous of that experience...it's I cool to now know you have a putter fit for your stroke!

That sounds like an amazing experience. Congrats. Great writeup.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Great write up!!! You should send them a link to this thread so they can take some more pics for you.

What a great exp that was. Thanks for sharing Froggy!

I did send them a link to this thread. I hope they do put up some pictures of the putting room. It was cool!

They have a link from their facebook page to this thread.

SO awesome! Thanks for writing all of that up bullfrog, I can't wait to see it when you get it buddy!

That's cool. I think I knew that. I think I commented on it... LOL

awesome write up Bullfrog can't wait to see the finished product! i am getting my first bettinardi tomorrow and im really pondering the new belly putter.

Pretty sure I saw a link on Twitter as well. Dude, your famous, lol

Tap,Tap,Tap

Bullfrog thank you for taking the time to write out your amazing experience. This is why I love Bettinardi putters so much!

Back