The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After last night, you were probably wishing this offer came from me, huh? :D

just wait till you see what I have planned for both Gnome Chunky and for those Man Pads...

Got the all clear from the Dr. today to play golf for the first time since February! I drove straight to Golfsmith and hit most of the clubs I've only been able to read about on THP. Hitting the range tomorrow and the course Friday. Man I'm happy!

My xmas present just came!

399830_10150454701361356_724046355_8977139_1840109508_n.jpg

Mom bricked her iPad trying to finally go to iOS 5. She couldn't get it out of recovery mode and her laptop wasn't doing well with letting it recover. She wanted to take it in and pay money to fix it. I said no way in hell, I'll make sure it's bricked before she does that so they have to do some real work to fix it.

2 hours later and a few trial and error solutions - all files are restored and it's on 5.0.1. BOOM!

They are building a Burger 21 in Lakeland, I haven't been to the one in Tampa yet, but from what I've heard its amazing.

Got the all clear from the Dr. today to play golf for the first time since February! I drove straight to Golfsmith and hit most of the clubs I've only been able to read about on THP. Hitting the range tomorrow and the course Friday. Man I'm happy!
awesome!!!! Even if you are a sooner..............:D

awesome!!!! Even if you are a sooner..............:D

Thanks Nate! No need to worry about Sooners though since Landry's coming back next year. You should be pretty happy about that. I'm hoping to get enough of my game back to be able to hang with you guys at the Texas get together.

Longest bike ride so far this year, 22 miles. Feels great!

Longest bike ride so far this year, 22 miles. Feels great!

Way to go man! That is a LONG ways. Seeing you do this makes me really want to take up cycling. I enjoy doing cardio outside but my knees hate it. Have the elliptical and stairmaster at home but they are blah to get on.

Anyhow - way to go man, your starting off the year with a bang!

Way to go man! That is a LONG ways. Seeing you do this makes me really want to take up cycling. I enjoy doing cardio outside but my knees hate it. Have the elliptical and stairmaster at home but they are blah to get on.

Anyhow - way to go man, your starting off the year with a bang!
Thanks MC, I have never been a runner, just not built for it and my knees hate me. Cycling is pretty low impact on the knees, and once you get in the groove you just keep going. I have always hated stationary bikes and treadmills as I can never set my goals on a distance because im basically staying in one spot. Im really hoping I can drop down to 200lbs, just got to keep it going!

I've never felt so confident over a 170-135 yard shot than I have today. I don't want this feeling to go away!

Girl scouts start selling their cookies this month!!!

and their bringing back the lemon ones with powder suger!!!!

Really?? Good to know, may have to sell a few more clubs quickly, lol.

Girl scouts start selling their cookies this month!!!

Already?? I love girl scout cookies too. I should know when they are for sale, since my kindergartener just joined girl scouts. Lol. I'm such a slacker mom. On the sad side, chocolate makes my newborn super grumpy - so no thin mints for me this year. :( I may have to buy and freeze for consumption after I wean him.

For floor tickets up in Philly for van Halen in march. Seriously so happy

Already?? I love girl scout cookies too. I should know when they are for sale, since my kindergartener just joined girl scouts. Lol. I'm such a slacker mom. On the sad side, chocolate makes my newborn super grumpy - so no thin mints for me this year. :( I may have to buy and freeze for consumption after I wean him.

They are going old school this year and the girls are actually going to have the cookies with them rather than just order according. That's to bad about the thin mints, but ya you can always freeze a bunch, lol. With Liz being a teacher and cookie lover we end up buying a ton.

They are going old school this year and the girls are actually going to have the cookies with them rather than just order according. That's to bad about the thin mints, but ya you can always freeze a bunch, lol. With Liz being a teacher and cookie lover we end up buying a ton.
Really? We've already had them come by the house and it was just the order form. We got hosed!!!

How interesting! I'll call my troop leader to check on this. And then I'll send my husband out w/ my daughter. :)

The drive from Los Angeles to Palm Springs is so cool. Breathtaking scenery.

Steel Tappin'

The drive from Los Angeles to Palm Springs is so cool. Breathtaking scenery.

Steel Tappin'

It is a great drive, once you're out of the LA, Orange and Riverside Counties... :)

Just got my new SeeMore in! I'll post some pics in the contest winners thread soon....so excited! Might even be able to roll it in a round tomorrow.

Some idiot doing construction today cut the Fiber Optic cables to our office. Needless to say, no server or internet for us, so I got to go home early. Great success, sucks for that guy.

I got my new Cleveland 588 wedge in yesterday to add to my bag. It's a 58 degree with 12 degree bounce. I love the 54 degree 588 I had already purchased so my bag is set for 2012! Well with the exception I need a new bag :D. I have worn my Sun Mountain C130 slap out :beat-up:

Congrats on the new wedge OG, now go get yourself a new bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back