Greats from Madrid!!

Golfo Golfista

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all!!

I´m a spanish guy who discover this great forum from another great spanish golf forum (Galaxia Golf)

I´m interested specially in golf equipment opinions because I work in a golf store in Madrid, and I´d like to now your point of view:clap:

My english is not really perfect, sorry for this

Welcome to the forum! No worries on your english, we completely understand and are glad to have you here.

Welcome!

welcome to THP!

Welcome

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Golfo and don't worry about your English. I have been in the States 61 years and the folks on here still don't understand me :D

Welcome aboard! No worries on your English and I hope you enjoy all the reviews available on the site.

Tap before talk.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP GG, your english is much better than my spanish....I don't speak any other languages besides english :D

Welcome to THP! Glad you found us!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome Golfo!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

welcome!

Welcome to the forum, good to have ya.

Welcome Golfo! Hope you enjoy THP!

Hi all!!

I´m a spanish guy who discover this great forum from another great spanish golf forum (Galaxia Golf)

I´m interested specially in golf equipment opinions because I work in a golf store in Madrid, and I´d like to now your point of view:clap:

Welcome, fellow Euro! :D

Welcome to THP!!!

Hi all!!

Another player from Europe...welcome to this wonderful community...

Back