I've never seen the kid awake. He sleeps a lot. Almost like his mom and dad are heavy pot smokers, which I know isn't true. We can breed like it's nobody's business. I suspect he'll be good friends w/ Foster and Eliza if we always continue to live in close proximity to one another. I hope he's a Panther fan. Foster's leaning towards 4 teams right now: Jets, Packers, Saints, and Bengals. He loves Andy Dalton for some odd reason. Kids are weird.

That is sorta scary.

I've never seen the kid awake. He sleeps a lot. Almost like his mom and dad are heavy pot smokers, which I know isn't true. We can breed like it's nobody's business. I suspect he'll be good friends w/ Foster and Eliza if we always continue to live in close proximity to one another. I hope he's a Panther fan. Foster's leaning towards 4 teams right now: Jets, Packers, Saints, and Bengals. He loves Andy Dalton for some odd reason. Kids are weird.

hahaha, trust me, he is awake some. mostly when we are trying to sleep.

He will be a panthers fan and so will foster as he gets older.

I still laugh about throwing the football in your yard a couple weeks ago and him so excited to be Andy Dalton. I think he may be Yoccos kid

It's a fact dude. We're fertile or something. Man, I might have half a dozen kids in Australia that I don't know about.

I'm done at two kids though. No freaking way I want another one.

It's a fact dude. We're fertile or something. Man, I might have half a dozen kids in Australia that I don't know about.

I thought you gus were talking about a 3rd

hahaha, trust me, he is awake some. mostly when we are trying to sleep.

He will be a panthers fan and so will foster as he gets older.

I still laugh about throwing the football in your yard a couple weeks ago and him so excited to be Andy Dalton. I think he may be Yoccos kid

lol, yeah, that was fun. He loves Andy Dalton. If he only really knew that Mexicans supported him as well.

It's not too bad he likes Dalton, but get him a Rodgers jersey before it's too late. You don't want him to like Newton and grow up thinking running back and quarterback are the same position.

Kevin

If we dont have a girl next, callie will be pushing for a third...literally. Which means more sex. I need to work on my success rate though

Why not man? You could have your own golf group.

I think the wife and I might go the 3 fer route.

It's not too bad he likes Dalton, but get him a Rodgers jersey before it's too late. You don't want him to like Newton and grow up thinking running back and quarterback are the same position.

Kevin

I'll never buy a Packer jersey! I had to buy a damn ladies tshirt last year. It was painful. I'm a Panther fan through and through.

If we dont have a girl next, callie will be pushing for a third...literally. Which means more sex. I need to work on my success rate though

Good luck with that, haha

Why not man? You could have your own golf group.

I think the wife and I might go the 3 fer route.

Dude, you'll be gray haired and exhausted and wanting to die by the time you're 40.

Dude, you'll be gray haired and exhausted and wanting to die by the time you're 40.
\

I am already worried about that. I have the gray coming in a bit now at 31. I would rather be gray at 40 than bald.

I just don't know how I am going afford 3 kids.

That is a great pic bro, what a little stud. He's going to be a lady killer like his uncle Jake. Ha!

Yesterday was one month. just thought I would share a pic. we are gonna do this ever month so we can see his progression.

2012-01-11_17-48-01_900.jpg

You bought him socks and didn't share it in the sock thread? For shame...

Healthy looking boy though.

I am partial t my two kids, just like every parent. But that is a good looking kid. Keep him away from daughter, do not need Calloway mxing with Kong....:alien2:

Not happening. Two's plenty.

Amen to that...with three you're outnumbered.

He is very cute Jarret.

Great looking kiddo Jarret...t. Mom's DNA is a great thing! :bashful: Just do what I did, when the wife said she was ready for a 4th child I went down to my local Urologist, was fixed over the weekend and then told the wife, "ok, let's do this!!!" It's been the best 12 months of my life...............

congrats!

Dude, that's a good lookin boy you've got there. You better step your golf game up. He's gonna be spankin you on the course in no time.

Great looking kiddo Jarret...t. Mom's DNA is a great thing! :bashful: Just do what I did, when the wife said she was ready for a 4th child I went down to my local Urologist, was fixed over the weekend and then told the wife, "ok, let's do this!!!" It's been the best 12 months of my life...............

LMAO. That's freaking funny dude.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Very cute picture dude!!

You bought him socks and didn't share it in the sock thread? For shame...

Healthy looking boy though.

I am sorry about that, what the hell was I thinking. But, I technically didnt buy the socks

I am partial t my two kids, just like every parent. But that is a good looking kid. Keep him away from daughter, do not need Calloway mxing with Kong....:alien2:

haha...you better watch out bro. I will have him looking out for her.

this is hilarious!!!

Dude, that's a good lookin boy you've got there. You better step your golf game up. He's gonna be spankin you on the course in no time.

I hope he does kick my asss on the golf course.

Wow, hardly seem's like a month already. Good lookin kid man, congrats.

A growing boy!
Congrats to you, One-T, and your better half. It's an awesome privelege, and responsibility, to be a parent. I'm confident that you both will do your best. He deserves it.

Congrats brother. Can't wait til he out drives you then you will know how I feel when you and I are on same tee box. Haha

TapAhoy!

I have no idea how I've missed this thread. That's a handsome little guy you have there! Its ridiculous how quickly they grow.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Back