Cleveland 588 Custom Wedges

I love your new wedges Buck! I have the 588's now but they are not all doozied up like yours. I still love em and you are going to be loving your new wedges.

Very nice, I'm thinking about doing that on a 58 degree wedge. Quick question: do you have the C-grind on your 60 degree XFT wedge right now? If so, how does that grind compare to what you got on the 588 wedge?[/QUOTE

no i have a 6 bounce on my xft so no c grind i think that was only on the 10 bounce.... here are some pics of the grinds next to each other dunno if that will help you i work the next 2 days so i dunno when im actually gonna be able to hit this to see how it compares.

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

Buck those look incredible buddy! This just makes the waiting even harder.

--
tapatalk

Buck that wedge looks amazing. You really did a great job of designing it. I love the little coin they sent too! Awesome!

Buck, that wedge is gorgeous.

Awesome buck!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Love it dude. Thanks for posting the pics! I noticed they carried the satin over to the topline and that makes me happy. No glare off the topline is a very good thing.

Love it dude. Thanks for posting the pics! I noticed they carried the satin over to the topline and that makes me happy. No glare off the topline is a very good thing.

yeah i was really happy about that as well. one of the reasons i wanted a new 60* was the glare off my xft was really bad the one round and really bothered me another reason i may go black pearl for my 56*

Buck that wedge looks fantastic. What a phenominal packaging job by Cleveland. They really put in the extra effort to let you know you are getting something special in one of those boxes.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Buck that is a thing of beauty

I love your new wedges Buck! I have the 588's now but they are not all doozied up like yours. I still love em and you are going to be loving your new wedges.
Gray I never noticed you snuck some 588's in the bag there, well done sir!!! You are becoming the new OEM.

Is today D day for sending in our MC orders? I got mine in, who else?

Is today D day for sending in our MC orders? I got mine in, who else?

That's right! Today's the day. I think this will be the unboxing I'm most looking forward to.

Looking forward to seeing what everybody came up with for the MC. Even if everybody is getting 588's, they are still unique to each person which is awesome.

Looking forward to seeing what everybody came up with for the MC. Even if everybody is getting 588's, they are still unique to each person which is awesome.

As a choice, Morgan Cuppers were offered other wedges as well. I dont know what everybody else went with, but I did go with custom 588s.

As a choice, Morgan Cuppers were offered other wedges as well. I dont know what everybody else went with, but I did go with custom 588s.

It's great the MCers had other options as Cleveland has a great lineup this year, but don't' see how anybody could pass up on some customized 588 wedges!!!

I agree. No way I'm not going with Custom 588's if I can.

It's great the MCers had other options as Cleveland has a great lineup this year, but don't' see how anybody could pass up on some customized 588 wedges!!!

I think it really depends on your wedge game. If you are more of a full swinging wedge player, the Cleveland Black wedges offer some incredible forgiveness matched with good looks.

I agree. No way I'm not going with Custom 588's if I can.
Still dont know if you can get the Custom 588s lefty, TC?

Still dont know if you can get the Custom 588s lefty, TC?

We've been told that it could be a good possibility. Have to wait a few weeks and check back in. I'll definitely wait, LOL

I also wonder what the other Cleveland Staffers came up with.

We've been told that it could be a good possibility. Have to wait a few weeks and check back in. I'll definitely wait, LOL

I also wonder what the other Cleveland Staffers came up with.
Sweet, hopefully you will be able to game them.

Cant wait to see all the designs the Cleveland staffers came up with, have a feeling there will be some pretty awesome designs.

I think it really depends on your wedge game. If you are more of a full swinging wedge player, the Cleveland Black wedges offer some incredible forgiveness matched with good looks.

JB, are you going to be doing any testing on the Black wedges? Or has it been mentioned and I just missed it? These have my attention...

JB, are you going to be doing any testing on the Black wedges? Or has it been mentioned and I just missed it? These have my attention...

Of course. And they will be out at demo day as well so you can get some great 1st hand feedback from 60 or so THPers.

I believe I put some information up in the Black irons thread about these when I had the chance to play them for a round. The Black wedges are a very nice progression from the Black irons, but I think a lot of people prefer the blade style wedge over one with a cavity like the black wedges have.

Of course. And they will be out at demo day as well so you can get some great 1st hand feedback from 60 or so THPers.

I believe I put some information up in the Black irons thread about these when I had the chance to play them for a round. The Black wedges are a very nice progression from the Black irons, but I think a lot of people prefer the blade style wedge over one with a cavity like the black wedges have.

Good to know. I keep pondering more forgiveness further down into my wedges 50-54 degrees so curious to hear more about these.

Back