Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can wear anything I want to the office. Right now I'm wearing a shorty bathrobe, Crocs with socks, a fedora, and about 50 pounds of gold chains. My boss can't take her eyes off me.

Look at her sitting over there. Peaking at me.

Kevin
Why does this image pop in to my head when I read that?...
flava_flav.jpg

I can wear anything I want to the office. Right now I'm wearing a shorty bathrobe, Crocs with socks, a fedora, and about 50 pounds of gold chains. My boss can't take her eyes off me.

Look at her sitting over there. Peaking at me.

Kevin

haha you old stud puppy :D

I was going to run over to Caribou in my home business casual to titillate the barista's, but it's too cold.

Kevin

I was going to run over to Caribou in my home business casual to titillate the barista's, but it's too cold.

Kevin

I thought you to be part Canadian, just this morning I saw a guy running in shorts and a hoodie. Perhaps he didn't get the memo that it was below freezing and that we had a snowstorm overnight. Man up Esox!

Wanted to go play 9, can't find any friends to play. Don't really like playing by myself unless I'm back at home on my home course.

This is a holiday weekend. I have to work 1 holiday weekend this year and this one is mine. I go into work every morning at 7am and get to leave when I'm done. Here's hoping that I can see a bunch of pt's, quickly!

This is a holiday weekend. I have to work 1 holiday weekend this year and this one is mine. I go into work every morning at 7am and get to leave when I'm done. Here's hoping that I can see a bunch of pt's, quickly!

I am working as well but I do work a lot of Saturdays. We have Monday off but I have to work, great thing is I already get paid for 8 hours so any hours I work will be OT. It will probably be a 10-12 day so thats more cash for me or the IRS.

My weekend shifts are usually well compensated. However, this is one of my 5 weekends I have to do for free.

I am working as well but I do work a lot of Saturdays. We have Monday off but I have to work, great thing is I already get paid for 8 hours so any hours I work will be OT. It will probably be a 10-12 day so thats more cash for me or the IRS.

My parents are gone for the weekend. Little brother needs to be watched. Not likely that I get to golf. Grrrr.

My parents are gone for the weekend. Little brother needs to be watched. Not likely that I get to golf. Grrrr.

Take him with you. Brotherly bonding and you get to play. Bam!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Take him with you. Brotherly bonding and you get to play. Bam!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I was thinking about it, but there's only one place open and I don't know if he's worth $20. :D I may go anyways. He can fend for himself.

Every time I try to go to one of Cleveland's websites I get the stupid Chrome "Oops" cant load page, wtf is up with their sites.

I was thinking about it, but there's only one place open and I don't know if he's worth $20. :D I may go anyways. He can fend for himself.

haha let him caddy for ya. I watched a movie the other night with that French golfer who won the US Open (Francis Quimet - spelling might be off) and he had a 10 year old caddy that did a whale of a job for him.. It was a cool movie!

haha let him caddy for ya. I watched a movie the other night with that French golfer who won the US Open (Francis Quimet - spelling might be off) and he had a 10 year old caddy that did a whale of a job for him.. It was a cool movie!

Not a bad idea OG! He only weighs 60 lbs though, not sure he can carry them!

I just talked to my parents and I think I'm gonna go anyways. He can come play if he wants. If not, he'll be home alone.

Still waiting on this iron shaft to get here :/ Hope its early next week so I can put the club into play next weekend.

I enjoy what I do, and I am good at what I do. But when having a day like today, I absolutely hate working in Health Care.

Hahaha. You should meet some of my patients, really their parents.

I enjoy what I do, and I am good at what I do. But when having a day like today, I absolutely hate working in Health Care.

I don't work in healthcare but I hate a miserable day as well.

Greatest game every played. I like that movie.

Hahaha. You should meet some of my patients, really their parents.
It's never the patients, it's always their families. And, that's exactly what it was today.

I don't work in healthcare but I hate a miserable day as well.
Miserable man, hate a terrible day, especially when everything had been going smooth.

It's the weekend War! Forget it and enjoy the splash of ale my friend. :D

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

my fingers are orange from eating cheetos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back