Morgan Cup - Video Thread

Thanks captain, I will mess with it a little myself and if I can't figure it out I will send you some clips with my idea. I didn't even realize I had this nifty little video program on my computer.

Windows Movie Maker is pretty simple.

Man think of all the great rap videos I could make with some good editing! lol

Cool, thanks. Might take a little bit to really get the hang of it but thats all part of the fun I guess. Lookin forward to participating more in the video fun!

If it takes you longer than 20 minutes then you should just give up your spot.

So many vids to watch! Need to make some time to catch up.

We just hired this gentleman to call all the action at the Morgan Cup. We feel he will add some electricity as he calls a Team THP victory.

HAHA! He'd be a stirring listen!

Well JB, he definitely brings some electricity. In the video the kid hit the one in a million shot.....sounds just like Team THP's chance at victory.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

We just hired this gentleman to call all the action at the Morgan Cup. We feel he will add some electricity as he calls a Team THP victory.

Hahaha. He's going to need a voicebox replacement after the MC.

Well JB, he definitely brings some electricity. In the video the kid hit the one in a million shot.....sounds just like Team THP's chance at victory.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Ironically those were the same chances you gave of leaving the Vegan lifestyle....Hmmmm.

But I will save the rest for the trash talk thread of course.

That commentary is awesome! OMG, Puttin4Bird DROPs another DAGGER in the heart of One-T with a BOMB of a putt and he's now 5 up with 5 to play!!! Yep...we need that guy.

That will be a great add to the competition

Putter Unboxing Video

Nice looking putter there Dean, and good unboxing video. I love the flare neck!

Great looking putter there Captain Dean! That's the putter that is going to take down those Hackers and Team THP :clapp:

That's a beauty ddec !

That is an absolutely gorgeous putter, ddec!

Nice video Dean. Solid freaking putter. You were deadly with that bad boy

That's a great looking putter, even the dog wanted to get first peek at it.

Putter Unboxing Video

Sweet putter Dean, congrats. Dig the flare neck too. Are you going to take some high res pictures too?

That sure is a gorgeous putter buddy. Congrats on getting it!

Can one be envious of such a thing....I think so.

Great video ddec!!! Sweet looking flat stick man!

Back