Morgan Cup - Video Thread

Fine, Smalls!

Hawk's Cleveland Staff Bag aka BEEFY
[video=youtube;-6O9G4zwe-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6O9G4zwe-Q[/video]

Absolutely beautiful looking bag Hawk, love the magnetic pockets. It looks so clean too in both color and lines!

Nice videos Cookie and Hawk! 2 more down and bunches to go!

Cookie: Lovin the putter man. Roll it well.

Hawk: Bag looks sweet dude. Rep it well!

Here are my video to get it in the right thread with everyone else's. I will make sure to post my videos related to the MC here from now on.

http://youtu.be/qsq_sumyJQI

Cookie that is one of my favorites so far. Love that half moon center shafted look. May have to ponder that in 33"
Hawk that is a fine staff bag
Howzat just watch your video, did you get the plastics off...just kidding! That putter is stunning but the touch with the grip is sick!
Def getting a bettinardi putter

Beautiful putter Cookie! I can't wait to give that a few rolls as the MC! I am most interested in rolling the belly putter and the Queen B, and I'm sure I will be about $300 poorer after I roll them and decide which one I like more, or I very well could be $600 poorer because they both look amazing.

crappy video, but i received my Cleveland staff bag tonight...very cool!

Great videos guys!!

That was good stuff, tnolan. It's so weird because mine smells like victory too :devil:

Good Lord Cookie I was drooling all over myself this morning at seeing the video of that putter. That is the shape putter I fell in love with while visiting JB & Morgan! To have it in the belly version at 43 inch length would be too awesome. I love the red grip and everything about it. Be careful not to get too close to me at the outing with that thing or I may knock you over the head and take that sucker home :D

Nice Tnolan. That is an awesome looking bag!!

Good Lord Cookie I was drooling all over myself this morning at seeing the video of that putter. That is the shape putter I fell in love with while visiting JB & Morgan! To have it in the belly version at 43 inch length would be too awesome. I love the red grip and everything about it. Be careful not to get too close to me at the outing with that thing or I may knock you over the head and take that sucker home :D

Thanks OG! I simply love everything about this putter. Having never seen it in person prior to requesting it, I was unsure of the exact head size to be honest until I opened up the package. It suits my eye very well. I will be careful in May! :D

Thanks OG! I simply love everything about this putter. Having never seen it in person prior to requesting it, I was unsure of the exact head size to be honest until I opened up the package. It suits my eye very well. I will be careful in May! :D

I think they called the non belly putter the Hawk. I called it the Batman putter but it sure was appealing to my eyes and rolled the ball extremely well!

Great looking putter cookie, it could convert me to using a belly putter on looks alone, looking forward to some videos and reports on how you like it. Beautiful bag tnolan, can't beat a bag that smells like victory.

very sweet putter cookie!
love the half moon shape and that sweet red grip.
be interested to give that bad boy a couple rolls come July...

Cooki, Hawk, and Tnolan: Great videos guys! TNolan, I love the "it smells like leather and victory" line. Hahaha...classic bro.

And here is my unboxing video of my MC Bridgestone Staff Bag!!! Sorry about my excitement. This process has been amazing!! And everytime I get something in the mail, I get more excited.

Can't wait to see it filled with Bridgestone J40's!!

Last edited:
Here is my unboxing for the Cleveland Golf Staff Bag. I can't wait to get it out to the course to see how it performs.

Thanks Cleveland and THP, this is a fantastic bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That was a GREAT video Biggsy. Really showed all the details of the bag well and made me really want one. That bag is gorgeous and clearly functional, so what's not to like? :D

Great video Biggsy!! that is an awesome looking bag. Like how you opened her all up for us to see. Rep her well as I know you will!

Nice vids, Bullfrog and biggsy! Those bags are SO sessy.

And here is my unboxing video of my MC Bridgestone Staff Bag!!! Sorry about my excitement. This process has been amazing!! And everytime I get something in the mail, I get more excited.

Can't wait to see it filled with Bridgestone J40's!!

Here is my unboxing for the Cleveland Golf Staff Bag. I can't wait to get it out to the course to see how it performs.

Thanks Cleveland and THP, this is a fantastic bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice unboxing vids guys! Man both companies staff bags sure look good.

Nice video Bullfrog, it's gorgeous. Love your energy and your box opening skills with that razor bro.

Nice video Bullfrog, it's gorgeous. Love your energy and your box opening skills with that razor bro.

Thanks dude. I can't control myself sometimes. I'm like a big kid.

nice bags guys love the excitement of getting your MC2.0 goodies...

Back