Sea Island Fairways Foursome Contest

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
Link: http://www.seaisland.com/seaisland-fairways

Contest is open until February 29, winner announced on or around March 15. Here's what you can win:
One 3-night, 4-day stay at The Lodge at Sea Island Golf Club for the winner and three guests in four Lodge rooms.
One round of golf for four people on each of Sea Island’s signature golf courses: Seaside, Plantation & Retreat.
One $500 Peter Millar gift certificate for the winner, compliments of Peter Millar.
An autographed Sea Island golf flag signed by PGA TOUR players who live and train at Sea Island for each guest.
One two-hour group golf clinic with two of Sea Island Golf Learning Center’s renowned instructors to work on your choice of two areas of your group’s golf game – full-swing, short game, golf fitness or mental game.

Also, every entry results in a $1 donation to the Davis Love Foundation.

Thanks for the link! Entered.

Thanks for the link Ary! I'm entering for sure, this would be a fun trip!

Thanks, ary!

Thanks Ary. I definitely entered this one!!!

Link: http://www.seaisland.com/seaisland-fairways

Contest is open until February 29, winner announced on or around March 15. Here's what you can win:
One 3-night, 4-day stay at The Lodge at Sea Island Golf Club for the winner and three guests in four Lodge rooms.
One round of golf for four people on each of Sea Island’s signature golf courses: Seaside, Plantation & Retreat.
One $500 Peter Millar gift certificate for the winner, compliments of Peter Millar.
An autographed Sea Island golf flag signed by PGA TOUR players who live and train at Sea Island for each guest.
One two-hour group golf clinic with two of Sea Island Golf Learning Center’s renowned instructors to work on your choice of two areas of your group’s golf game – full-swing, short game, golf fitness or mental game.

Also, every entry results in a $1 donation to the Davis Love Foundation.

Appreciate the reminder! Heard it on FoL this morning and then completely forgot to sign up!

I'm in, thanks Ary

This one would be very sweet to win. Thanks for the heads up ary

thanks ary! I'm in.

Thanks Ary, entered.

Count me in as entered!

Whoa I'm in! I have a buddy who is an asst. pro there. That place is vvvvvvvvv nice.

Thanks for the link Ary....I am in!

Thanks ary. I'm registered. That would be one fantastic trip.

Very nice - thanks Ary!

Thanks Ary. I definitely entered this one!!!

Double Thanks Ary! Now who would be the other two we would invite? :confused2: haha that would not be a problem finding two volunteers :D

I'm in! Good luck everyone

I'm in! thanks for link

Thanks for the link and info Ary.

Thanks for the link Ary.

Back