WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wish that they had a promo here in the states...would have taken that staff bag no doubt! But I would be leaning towards W/S because it would match my irons...however the Cleveland bag would match my upcoming Driver and (most likely) 3wood.
Honestly you'd be happy whichever option you went. I love the white and red of the Wilson bag. It is very good quality materials/zippers etc and storage... well no matter which staff bag you get your gonna have tons of it. The Di11's do look good in it though.

Just caught up with the last 10 or so pages, man those are some nice bags and sets you guys are rocking, I need to post sometime soon myself.

Last edited:
Well... I thought I'd add a few of my tools. These are the sticks I'm opening my 2012 Tournament season with. The woods might be changed come March once I get used to my Callaway DET's.

The Bag
039.jpg

Sticks
043.jpg

045.jpg

055.jpg

047.jpg

056.jpg

My ball marker is from my mother it's from Queen Elizabeth's Silver Jubilee.
062.jpg

I am taking the afore-mentioned Callaway DET woods and my RIFE Two-Bar Hybrid Mallet. It has a chance to open suddenly... depends on the practice round.

Alex

Cool photos Alex!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Awesome bag, Alex.

That's a nice looking bag Alex!

Thanks guys... I really do foresee these irons and wedges staying in for a long time like my Pi5's once had based on my first 4 or 5 rounds with them. Come April/May (more realistic than March) it'll likely be like this once I get a few more rounds in with the Callaway woods.. I'm a little skittish about changing them this close to the beginning of the season.

051.jpg

050.jpg

Alex

Last edited:
Sweet looking set up.

Alex, very nice buddy (still a bit saddening to not the the Nicklaus gear though! haha) and you KNOW I love those VDR's...my favorite.

Nice Alex!

Nice!!!

Alex, very nice buddy (still a bit saddening to not the the Nicklaus gear though! haha) and you KNOW I love those VDR's...my favorite.

You love those grips do ya?! Sweet! My Nicklaus bag is right beside the Callaway... chock full of ML 3x3 15* fairway, Polarity 21* Hybrid, NPS-2 4-PW and 10-G Dual Slot Wedges. I'm surprised I "went away" from them but I have no regrets. Not gone definitely not forgotten.

Alex

BTW... I'm looking through the thread.. gang there are amazing bags on this forum. It makes me wonder... if the members of this forum were to add up the cost of everything they have related to golf.. I wonder how much THP members have contributed to the golf industry.

You love those grips do ya?! Sweet! My Nicklaus bag is right beside the Callaway... chock full of ML 3x3 15* fairway, Polarity 21* Hybrid, NPS-2 4-PW and 10-G Dual Slot Wedges. I'm surprised I "went away" from them but I have no regrets. Not gone definitely not forgotten.

Alex

BTW... I'm looking through the thread.. gang there are amazing bags on this forum. It makes me wonder... if the members of this forum were to add up the cost of everything they have related to golf.. I wonder how much THP members have contributed to the golf industry.

if you dont' include balls, gloves, tees, second set of clubs etc my bag (RETAIL...) would be roughly $3,030.00...*sigh* oy vey.

More nice looking stuff...:D

Just got a camera so the first thing I took with it was a picture of my golf clubs of course :D
Spoiler
0000002ub.jpg

I know it's a bit messy but oh well :D
Planning on taking some more pictures later

New set up.

With the tops on:
Spoiler
DSC00233.jpg

With the tops off.
Spoiler
DSC00223-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hybrids everywhere! Nice lookin bag.

Blugold; you need an Optimus Prime headcover.

Sweet lookin' driver dude.

Thats a good looking driver Blugold. I can guess how the fitting went haha

Congrats on the new driver BG! Looks good in that bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back