Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 - 2012 PGA Show Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP got a chance to talk with Wilson Staff about a set of irons that many THPers are very fond of. Introducing the FG Tour V2.

Great interview! I loved the reviews of these, and it's nice to get a more technical look at these. These are my favorite irons on the market right now, and I really want to try them! Thanks THP!

Can't wait for more THP'rs to get a chance to hit these irons. They will make you look at Wilson staff in a different light.

Beautiful irons. W/S is under-appreciated by the masses but their clubs are top notch.

The V2s are a gorgeous set of irons, and they definitely opened my eyes to what W/S offers. Really hope some folks get the opportunity to try them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend of mine plays these irons at the local course. Beautiful irons!

Thanks for the video, guys.

Wow. I wish I could have a chance to test these against my new MP-63s before buying them. I used to game the original FG tours and really liked them for them being stock and not fitted for me. I guess I may have two sets of new irons...haha

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Another enlightening interview!!

They are definitely a HOT looking set of irons but I was not aware that Paddy is also gaming them now. That's a neat story about how he tries clubs that they want him to but these got into the bag really quick.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Love Wilson Staff. Great interview. Those sure are pretty.

Steel Tappin'

Another awesome video. These are great looking irons and seem to perform well too. Wilson has a winner on their hands.

Would like to test these out. Looks like a strong performer.

I'm hoping Wilson has a presence at the demo day in March. I would love to hit their stuff for the first time...

I dont know about that demo day, but I can say all of their current line will be featured at the THP Demo Day in a couple of months.

Nice video. I bet these R and D guys love it when one of their big time staffers throw one of their designs in to the bag.

Wow. I wish I could have a chance to test these against my new MP-63s before buying them. I used to game the original FG tours and really liked them for them being stock and not fitted for me. I guess I may have two sets of new irons...haha

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

This won't make you feel any better but they knocked the MP 53's out of my bag.

Lovely irons indeed. Great testing thread on here too, for anyone thinking about picking them up!

Great video once more.

Back