The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you check the ones you want and go to the bottom it will generate links for each clicked pick. That's so awesome.

Photobucket is awesome. I love that one click will copy the link for you. So convenient.

Okay, this Chelsea show is just as bad as Whitney. Well, a waste of an hour, but know I know I'm not missing anything. I always kind of liked the girl from That 70s Show, though.

Kevin

So these sabre tooth tigers, mastodons, giant sloths, and whatnot from back around the glacier times are pretty cool. I'm watching NOVA to hopefully bring my brain power back up after Whiteny and Chelsea.

Kevin

I don't think you are getting that hour back Kevin.

So these sabre tooth tigers, mastodons, giant sloths, and whatnot from back around the glacier times are pretty cool. I'm watching NOVA to hopefully bring my brain power back up after Whiteny and Chelsea.

Kevin

Okay, this Chelsea show is just as bad as Whitney. Well, a waste of an hour, but know I know I'm not missing anything. I always kind of liked the girl from That 70s Show, though.

Kevin

Donna? The tall red head? I was once married to a red head. Never again.

Mike and Molly is also pretty brutal so is Two Broke Girls.

Everyone just gets mad at redheads because were so great in bed, and leave the rest of the world frustrated when theyre with other earthlings.

Everyone just gets mad at redheads because were so great in bed, and leave the rest of the world frustrated when theyre with other earthlings.

hahaha, dude, the bed had nothing to do with it. I think you ginger's are bat sh*t crazy or something.

I don't think you are getting that hour back Kevin.

I don't know, man. I'm learning that an earthquake near a high water table can mix the earth and water and swallow a herd of mastodons.

Donna? The tall red head? I was once married to a red head. Never again.

She's a bleached blonde now. Kind of an Amazon, too. Big tall gal, and substantial. Right up your alley big fella.

Kevin

She's a bleached blonde now. Kind of an Amazon, too. Big tall gal, and substantial. Right up your alley big fella.

Kevin

Sounds like it.

bowling alley

hahaha, dude, the bed had nothing to do with it. I think you ginger's are bat sh*t crazy or something.
I dated a red headed girl once and yes she was bat sh*t crazy. Something is wrong with those freaking gingers.

I dated a red headed girl once and yes she was bat sh*t crazy. Something is wrong with those freaking gingers.
I wouldnt say I "dated" one. But, she was crazy. Fun crazy, but still crazy.

My buddy married one that was certifiable. She still is, but he's not married to her anymore.

Kevin

I want to date a ginger.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I dated a red hed girl once. She was hot. Unfortunately, it didn't take long for the crazy to outweigh the hot.....

My aunt passed away last night. She was 60. She had been battling MS for about 30 years. It's an awful disease. As sad as my family is that she's gone, my aunt finally has some peace. She battled that disease vigorously. The hard thing is that MS is undefeated.

I am not a very religious man. But days like today make me believe in heaven. Because after being in a wheelchair for the better part of those 30 years, she can finally get out of that chair and walk into heaven.
Sorry to hear that blugold.

Red heads burn easily, too, so you need to keep them out of the sun.

Kevin

Gingers rule. We will take over the world someday. Then you'll all be sorry.

ive never been attracted to red heads... too carrot toppy for me
but ive seen really hot fake reds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back