The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, gotta do it - last night we went to a pretty cool bar during the evening, and for the last hour or so that my partner, myself, and our two friends were there, this really REALLY drunk guy kept just following me wherever I went. Even after saying the standard "thanks but no thanks" and practically clinging to my partner, he still had the nerve to keep this crap up. And when I finally had to go to the bathroom, guess who tried to come in with me? I said some things that I won't repeat here - this is a family forum - but it really was getting to the point where if he had even touched me, I'd have put him on his a$$.

Sigh. I really hate cheeky drunks.

Was up most of the night with a stomach bug.....never really got more than 2 hrs of solid sleep so today is going to be a long day

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I forgot my phone charger. I have the cord but not the AC adapter. All of the USB connectors are disabled on the work computers and I cannot get them to charge. Dammit, there goes my toy.

I forgot my phone charger. I have the cord but not the AC adapter. All of the USB connectors are disabled on the work computers and I cannot get them to charge. Dammit, there goes my toy.
So enable them!

Did you try the back ones too? A lot of times they only disable the front ones so you can still use USB mice and keyboards in the back.

The same nephew who just went from a relationship to single to back in a relationship on Facebook with the same girl for the brazillionth time last week, is now engaged to the girl.

The same nephew who just went from a relationship to single to back in a relationship on Facebook with the same girl for the brazillionth time last week, is now engaged to the girl.

hope he changed his status again. cause its not for real till its on Facebook!

I'm not a fan of when people rep you but don't sign it. I like to know who repped me, good or bad.

I'm not a fan of when people rep you but don't sign it. I like to know who repped me, good or bad.

Would be cool if you know who gave it....good or bad. Although I will admit it is easier to sign the good stuff. :)

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I got a bunch bashing me on my puma outfit they weren't signed

I got a bunch bashing me on my puma outfit they weren't signed

Valid rant....that's lame. I have gave a few negatives but it was not due to appearance or apparel or something dumb IMO.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Valid rant....that's lame. I have gave a few negatives but it was not due to appearance or apparel or something dumb IMO.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I don't care if it's negative or positive or neutral. I just want to know who took the time to consider my post. Lol

I wouldn't take it so seriously. Kids these days love to joke around with the "in relationship" stuff

I dont think I have ever given negative rep.

I dont think I have ever given negative rep.

Me neither. But I'm not on the computer much so I don't give much rep at all. I should start to give more. I often see places where it is deserved, but I'm not at my computer.

I wouldn't take it so seriously. Kids these days love to joke around with the "in relationship" stuff
He's not a kid. He's almost 29. He's a messed up human being.

He's not a kid. He's almost 29. He's a messed up human being.

Sounds like if he goes through with the engagement he will be even more messed up IMO.

Sounds like if he goes through with the engagement he will be even more messed up IMO.
I'm thinking the same thing. They break up almost monthly. Well he does, I'm not sure she does! haha

I just read an article about the ending of The Grey and it just about made my head explode. The end.

I'm thinking the same thing. They break up almost monthly. Well he does, I'm not sure she does! haha

Oh. My bad. It just sounded childish so that's where my assumption came from hehe

As for my rant. Last year I came up with the idea of wanting to go to Vegas for my 21st birthday. Well due to tuition costs and just not good timing with money looks like we won't be able to go. Just looks like I'll get to spend more money on the AC outing.

I'm trying to get 8 guys to go to Myrtle for golf and no one will freaking respond timely!

i worked 11 hrs yesterday and passed out as soon as i got home... now im wide awake in the middle of the night... nice

couldnt sleep...started doing some light exercise to make myself tired...its been an hour and I am still wide awake...What the hell is wrong with me lol

i worked 11 hrs yesterday and passed out as soon as i got home... now im wide awake in the middle of the night... nice

Skinemax helps me in those situations

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back