How do you organize all your hats?

KellyBo

Golf, Have Fun or Quit!
Reaction score
If you're like us and have a lot of golf hats, PLEASE tell how you keep them all neatly organized and stored. I'm tired of hats taking over our coat racks, stools and closet shelves.

I have yet to find a good way. Stacking them doesn't work. They get deformed. I'll be waiting for some good ideas on this.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I stack mine up on top of one another by color. White, black, red, blue/navy, and then all others. Makes it easy for me to match, etc.

I also just went through and donated like 12 to Goodwill. If I have not worn a hat in 4 months, I am likely never to wear it again and get rid of it.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I have half of my garage as my golf area. I put nails up above the shelves, about 8 inches apart, going down most of the wall. I hang my hats up there, all in a line. Easily organized and easy to grab one when I am grabbing my clubs/shoes/etc for a round.

You can find some pretty good racks online for them. I used to have one that hung down off something (nail or whatever) on the wall and had soace for like 20+ hats all separated. It was really helpful for organizing hats.

Edit: Exactly like this one KB.

D5ABB1DF.jpg

I ask the stores for the boxes that hats come in and just put them back in the way they came.

Tried that. Ole Gray is non compliant with that one. Has to be easier. LOL

You can find some pretty good racks online for them. I used to have one that hung down off something (nail or whatever) on the wall and had soace for like 20+ hats all separated. It was really helpful for organizing hats.

D5ABB1DF.jpg

The backseat of my truck is pretty good at holding them. I cleaned out the truck this afternoon and brought about 10 hats inside.

I push the back in like in stores and inside of lined up front to back, I have them left to right. Hope that makes sense.

Damaikis beat me to it. Those racks are amazing.

I'm still doing the hats everywhere thing right now, but I like the looks of these hat racks! Thanks KB for starting this thread!

The entire top shelf above the clothes rod in my closet is covered with them....I am a hat HO....I have so many it's ridiculous....I have them stacked 10-12 deep all the way across the closet....usually the ones that I am currently wearing are in the first stack or 2.

I use a hanging closet organizer for shoes. My wife uses them for her shoes and I stole one from her a couple years ago to use in my sports closet for my hats. It velcros over the hanging bar, it's the perfect width for a hat and has about 8 levels. I can fit 5 or 6 hats per level.

I wear visors, so I just have them going around my room hanging from nails. That hat-rack thing looks pretty efficient though.

D5ABB1DF.jpg

This is the kind I have except it attaches over and under the door. In my case it's on the closet door and you cant see the hats until you open the door. Sweet

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

D5ABB1DF.jpg

+1

got two of these

I have one stack of Nike mesh fitted hats, one row of titleist hats, and then one row of sports teams. All of them seem to hold up fine, but the hat organizer that hands over the door looks like a good purchase

I have maybe three hats and they are all hanging on a hook. Too anal about my hats.

I have two canvas-type hanging shoe organizers. One of them hold six pair of shoes and the other holds nested hats and dozens of golf balls. Mine hang in a rod in the garage next to my clubs.

I use shelfs. Lol the gf hates it

Just got two hats at the moment :) Not too much trouble with them...

My caps are scattered around the house. Some in my closet, some down in the utility room, some in the office, some in the garage and some in my car.

My caps are scattered around the house. Some in my closet, some down in the utility room, some in the office, some in the garage and some in my car.

This is me, I have 3 or 4 in the living room table, a couple on the back of the couch, 2 or 3 in the laundry room, a few more on the Kitchen counter, several more scattered around my bedroom, and then on top of all that a shelf FULL of hats in my closet.

I own alot of hats. But I don't leave my house without a hat on unless I'm headed to work.

The backseat of my truck is pretty good at holding them. I cleaned out the truck this afternoon and brought about 10 hats inside.

I can also relate with this. I have stopped referring to the back seat of my truck as the back seat, it is now simply golf storage.

Back