What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaned my RBZ irons and bought a new putter I'll probably be selling because I can't putt with it, but it was a good deal.

Went out and tried to golf today. None of my normal group was out there wanting to play. I started on 1 and was done by 4. It was about 41 degrees with the wind blowing about 25 mph. I was more worried about being cold than I was about concentrating on making a good swing. Can't play well in that situation.

Watched the WM Phoenix Open, worked on a couple drills of keeping left arm connected throughout the swing. Also bought a new laser rangefinder today!!!

Watched the WM Open, top #16 moments so far are The Golf Boys rapping and Rickie with his huge stack of hats. (half of them were on his head!) Other then that I hit some balls today at the range, game's coming along nicely :)

The day is just beginning. Starting my trip to FLA for my first event of 2012. Made a video and I'm going make a video journal regarding this trek.

Alex

Best of luck dude

The day is just beginning. Starting my trip to FLA for my first event of 2012. Made a video and I'm going make a video journal regarding this trek.

Alex

Alex

I like it!! Enjoy and looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I'm hoping to get a round in today before the Super Bowl. It's going to be a wet round with all the rain we've had the past couple of days, but I hate having to sit inside all weekend with nothing else to do. We'll see how it goes.

Best of luck dude

Thanks I really appreciate it. I should be playing a practice round by 2:30 or 3 or at least practicing the short game and learning the greens at the venue. (I really need to figure out how to multi-quote)

Alex

Went to my "home" course and renewed my PDP card for 2012. I put a lot of miles on it last year and expect to do even more this year. This is a great deal for folks like me.

Any other THP'ers around central CT who spend (or want to spend) a lot of time at the range should check this out too. [ http://www.lymangolf.com/Lyman-Orchards-Player-Development-Program.html ]

As a bonus, the pro said they will likely open fully earlier than usual because of the mild winter so I should be able to use it before the "official" start date.

Ken

Sent Jman the money for his T.P. Mills and took the j38s to the range, me likey!

Matt said they would be more forgiving than I think and they seem to be. So far so good anyway...

Got a putting strip from my girlfriend as an early valentines day present, and going to the range later!

Watched a little TGC, spent a little time on THP and got in 18 holes with my friend Ole Gray, first time on a course in 18 days.

Played 18 with 3 other THP'ers.

Got home and opened packages with Bridgestone Antigua windshirt & SwingWing.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

You forgot to say that you saw your FAVORITE THPer, KellyBo! :D It sure was good to see you finally getting out. I'm so glad your wife is doing so good.

Watched a little TGC, spent a little time on THP and got in 18 holes with my friend Ole Gray, first time on a course in 18 days.

You forgot to say that you saw your FAVORITE THPer, KellyBo! :D It sure was good to see you finally getting out. I'm so glad your wife is doing so good.

:dohanim: I stand corrected, it was great to see you today KellyBo, and thank your for the concern about my child birde.

Jacqui got three dozen Titleist DT Solo balls from the rep yesterday at the golf course. I am getting ready to buy some balls online and now can use what I was going to spend on hers, on mine!

Jacqui got three dozen Titleist DT Solo balls from the rep yesterday at the golf course. I am getting ready to buy some balls online and now can use what I was going to spend on hers, on mine!

Sick dude!!!!!!!

Sold some equipment to some awesome THP'ers. I'll be sad to see it go, but the look on my wife's face with her present will be well worth it.

WTC...what did you sell?

Golftec drills, Power Angle pro, and practiced putting on my birdie ball putting green.

Little power angle pro work, some putting on my new mat, bought 4 pullovers from TGW.com, and hopefully going to the range tonight.

Hit 2 big buckets at the range.

Worked on some HOTD videos and played 9 holes with 5 Bridgestone J40's and my putter.

36 holes and 3 separate range session including one tonight. Just over 12 hours of work overall. I'm spent.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back