Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

That sucks about the teams. It wouldn't bother me any if you guys waited till about a month out to set the teams. It would have less headaches in the long run.

That sucks about the teams. It wouldn't bother me any if you guys waited till about a month out to set the teams. It would have less headaches in the long run.

I agree! I know we all want to know who we are going to play with and trash talk but if it means less work/headaches all around for JB and GG (who already work 12-14 hrs a day doing all the wonderful things they do for us), I'm all for waiting.

Besides, it will give OG time to expand that woodshed into something bigger than the duct taped camper-top with the Wall Drug bumpersticker on back that it is....

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately it is going to be a few days. We had teams setup, but there were a few that had to back out again, so we must reset all the teams and start over.

oh man that sucks.... good luck, im sure it takes a lot of time to get everything worked out and im sure you guys are beat from all the PGA Show stuff.... hopefully this is the final list and the teams stay the same.

I agree wit DMB and Mary's comments. If things are changing behind the scenes then wait as long as you need to before putting out a formal and final list. In the mean time I think it is fine that there are 3 teams, team THP, Old Gray, and then everyone else. Those should be fine till you can make final announcements.

No rush jb. I'll be happy to have anyone going on my team! I need long bomber buck for sure though!

I guess I'm one of the more fortunate THPer's on this topic. I hadn't been placed on a team yet. Still anticipating the announcement.
In this case, how can it be "bad" news for me. It can only be "good".
A Newbie perspective for sure! :act-up:

No rush JB, I'm just happy to be going!

Just builds the anticipation even further!

Man I cannot wait for this outing... it is early in the season for us northerners...so I will be happy to be hitting balls with some awesome people, regardless of the teams!

We have already filled one of the spots, I am just waiting to hear back from someone to hopefully fill the other and then we can work on the teams again.

Seriously,,,, no rush as I know how much of a pain it is to have to regroup folks over and over again. No fun at all.

I had a chance to meet Ripper today. He is pumped to be coming back in May and even more pumped to play OG. I almost ran the cart into the creek when I heard him say this...lol just kidding OG. Ripper is excited to be in OGs team!!!!

Just remember what JB says about Ole Gray. OG on the forum and OG in person are two different people. He's really not a cartoon character. LOL

I have a surgery date now and will be cutting it close but doc says I should be able to play at the outing..barely making the 10 week mark by the first week in May. It may be ugly but who cares!

Just remember what JB says about Ole Gray. OG on the forum and OG in person are two different people. He's really not a cartoon character. LOL

I have a surgery date now and will be cutting it close but doc says I should be able to play at the outing..barely making the 10 week mark by the first week in May. It may be ugly but who cares!

Kelly let me be the first to say no one will care about how you play just that you are there to play. That is what is important about the outing.

Kelly, it is all good. You just take care of yourself first!

I am glad you have a date set Kelly, let me know if there is anything I can do for you (babysitting OG comes to mind) I know your being at the outing is the main thing, we will have a blast.

Meeting you is top on my list and your cartoon character of a husband. That being said please take your time with your recovery. Golf can always be played there is only one KellyBo

Thanks for all the love and support everyone. You're the reason I love this site! I will certainly take good care of myself and will not play if doc says I can't. The good thing is he says he is confident I will be able to! Yay!

Thanks for all the love and support everyone. You're the reason I love this site! I will certainly take good care of myself and will not play if doc says I can't. The good thing is he says he is confident I will be able to! Yay!

Team Snead for the win! Wish u the best KB!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

I had a chance to meet Ripper today. He is pumped to be coming back in May and even more pumped to play OG. I almost ran the cart into the creek when I heard him say this...lol just kidding OG. Ripper is excited to be in OGs team!!!!

My team mate is going to play me :bulgy-eyes:. Nawwww he is going to be whupping some butt with me and taking people to the woodshed :deadhorse:.
There have been some good stuff said and support for KellyBo about her upcoming surgery. I will do my best to make her behave and hopefully she will comply :D. If not then I will whup her butt too :deadhorse:! Cartoon character huh? Not me, no sir. I'm better known as the Tower of Power and the Man of the Hour.

I'm looking forward to meeting Ripper, Tadashi, and all my new buddies in a few weeks!

I know I'm a newbie around these parts but I'm seriously stoked to meet everyone.

Best news I've heard all week!

Back